Belleville Street Art Tour with an Artist
Explore Belleville, a lesser-known part of Paris, with a local artist who will share their knowledge about the largest art movement of our times from a unique insider’s perspective.
- Explore the famous street art neighborhood of Paris to bring out the inner artist in you.
- Be guided by a professional artist guide as you learn about how street art came into being in Paris.
- Enjoy frequent live performances during the tour and explore the vibrant community of Paris.
- Professional Artist Guide
- Live performance every Saturday
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get set to explore the most famous street neighborhood of Paris – Belleville!
Known for being an artists’ destination, it is a favorite to many French artists like Nemo, Jérôme Mesnager, and Philippe Herard. With the assistance of a guide, who is an expert in street art tours, you will be given an insight into the history of how the neighborhood and its street art came to be as they are today.
Towards the end of the tour, you will not only be well versed in the history of street art in Paris but will also start to recognize some of the street artists during your stay. The artist's community makes the place look vibrant, allowing locals to indulge in local activities. Belleville is the second largest hill in Paris, so enjoy a great view of the panorama of the city from up top and end your trip with a live performance!
know before you go
- Wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing.
- The tour involves a moderate level of walking and long periods of standing.
- The tour takes place outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Sat and Sun at 2pm
- Thu, Sat, and Sun: 2pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at the bottom of the stairs on the side of restaurant "Aux Ours".
- Address: 62 Rue Villiers de l'Isle Adam, 75020 Paris, France.
- The closest bus stop is Villiers de l'Isle-Adam. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 26 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Gambetta. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway 3 and 3B to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.