Grévin Paris: Wax Museum Ticket
Meet-and-greet your favorite celebrities in life-like wax figurines at the historic Grévin Wax Museum in Paris!
- The ever-so-fascinating Grévin Wax Museum is located in the heart of Paris, making it even more unmissable
- First enjoy the Hall of Mirrors, the first highlight of the museum that offers mind-boggling illusions
- Continue further to meet with the 300 wax figures of your favorite celebrities from different parts of the world
- You're also privy to the secrets of making these wax figures
- Include a tinge of history to your tour and discover France's history: from Jean of Arc to Louis XIV
- Entry into Grévin Museum
- Access to Hall of Mirrors
- Guided tour
strict cancelation policy
This ticket cannot be amended, rescheduled or canceled.
A sumptuous marble staircase will lead you to the Hall of Mirrors, a unique show that was created in 1900. Once the show begins, the mirrors and light conspire to create unending illusions that will be sure to boggle your mind! Continue further into the museum to find 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people! Pose alongside some of the most in-vogue people on earth for an unexpected and surprising photo!
Don't forget to meet the museum's latest additions, Mick Jagger, Lang Lang, Katy Perry, and Ranveer Singh. Don't leave without visiting the "The Voice" area!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Facemasks are to be worn mandatorily by all guests at all times when in the museum.
- Guests are recommended to maintain social distancing (at least 2 meters from other guests).
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- Waiting time in queues can be as high as 90 minutes depending on the crowd at the museum.
- Open every day from 10am to 6pm.
- On weekends and holidays, the museum is open from 9:30am to 7pm.
- Last entry is one hour before closing time.
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-18 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please take a print-out of the voucher and exchange it for physical tickets at the cashier desk of the attraction (carry a valid photo ID).
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Grévin Museum .
- Address: 10 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009 Paris, France.
- The closest subway station is Grands Boulevards, a 3-minute walk to the museum.
- Metro lines 8, 9 & 3 will get you here.
- Closest bus stop is Grands Boulevards, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Bus lines 74, 85 & 39 Gold will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.
ratings & reviews
For safety reasons, because of the physical setting, strollers and bulky luggage must be left in the cloakroom during holiday periods free of charge.