"Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom" at Gardens by the Bay
Visit the renowned Dale Chihuly’s first major garden exhibition in Asia. Admire a vast array of eclectic, unique and large-scale glass installations, hosted in the beautiful setting of Singapore’s Gardens by the Bay.
- Marvel at 25 glorious large-scale glass installations, over 80 pedestal sculptures, and two-dimensional works that creatively blend art with nature.
- Discover how the eccentric artworks by Dale Chihuly add a pop of color to the Gardens of the Bay’s Flower Dome & Cloud Forest, and the Outdoor Gardens & Gallery.
- Feel the magic of beautifully illuminated artworks, set cleverly amidst the natural conservatories.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy the full experience of Dale Chihuly's masterpieces, including the Garnet Flame Baskets series, the White Tower, and the Cloud Forest Persians.
- Admission to "Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom" at Gardens by the Bay
- Gallery (Bayfront Pavillion)
- Outdoor Gardens: World of Plants, The Meadow and Serene Garden (Optional)
- Cloud Forest admission ticket (Optional)
- Flower Dome admission ticket (Optional)
- Floral Fantasy (Optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
There are no two opinions about Dale Chihuly being the master of turning blown glass into stunningly exquisite and larger-than-life sculptures. His works notably draw inspiration from the wonderful world we live in and go beyond convention. Now, for the first time, the maestro has brought his eclectic collection of over 50 years to Asia! Singapore’s stunning Gardens by the Bay are no doubt the perfect setting for displaying works that blend man’s versatile creativity with nature’s beauty.
Depending upon the ticket option you have chosen, you can see how Chihuly’s installations blend into and adorn the outdoor natural landscape, or how they beautifully sparkle amongst the beauty of indoor conservatories. You will be left amazed by how the glass master has artfully converted colorful blown glass into the Setting Sun, Moon, Ethereal White Persians and much more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (1 meter apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- It is mandatory for all guests to wear face masks in line with MOH regulations.
This ticket offers the following options that you can choose from -
- Outdoor Gardens & Gallery
- Gallery Only
- The Complete Experience
- Gallery & Floral Fantasy
Till Sunday, 3 October 2021
Flower Dome & Cloud Forest
- Daily 9 AM to 9 PM
Outdoor Gardens & Gallery
- Monday to Friday - 9 AM to 9 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays - 9 AM to 10 PM
Outdoor Gardens & Gallery, and Gallery Only
- Children aged 3-12 years, and seniors aged 60 and above enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
The Complete Experience, and Gallery & Floral Fantasy
- Children aged 3-12 years enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the ticket at: Gardens by the Bay.
- Address: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953.
- The closest bus stop is before Gardens by the Bay, which stops right in front of the Gardens.
- Bus #400 will bring you here.
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the checkout.