Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo with Optional Anahuacalli Museum Guided Tour
Visit the house in which Frida Kahlo lived and explore the streets of Coyoacán, the very neighborhood she grew up in. Later, step aboard a trajinera and navigate the famous canals of Xochimilco, the last remnants of a water transport system built by the Aztecs.
- Walk down the cobblestone streets of Coyoacán, admire its 16th-century mansions and its colorful plaza
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum, and see the most famous artworks of this renowned artist
- Set sail on an authentic trajinera and marvel at the World Heritage Site of Xochimilco
- Admission to Frida Kahlo Museum
- Admission to Diego Rivera Anahuacalli Museum (optional)
- Ride on a Trajinera (typical wooden boat)
- Expert bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience a full day of Mexican art, culture and history on this sightseeing trip! Follow your expert guide through the bohemian streets of Coyoacán, full of colonial-era houses, colorful markets and quaint art galleries. It is here that you will get to see the Frida Kahlo Museum. Also called as Casa Azul or the “Blue House,” this was once where the famous Latin American artist lived. Discover Kahlo’s most famous artworks here, including plenty of memorabilia. If you’ve chosen it as an option, you’ll even drop by the famous Anahuacalli Museum, designed by Diego Rivera himself. Admire the many pre-Columbian era pieces from Rivera’s own collection and see his many paintings and sketches here.
Your ticket also includes a visit to the festive Xochimilco neighborhood, where colorful trajinera boats take visitors along the famous canals as food vendors and mariachi bands drift past. Step aboard one of these boats yourself and enjoy a serene cruise!
know before you go
- The tour begins at 9 AM
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Check the weather forecast and carry an umbrella and rain gear with you if required, especially during the wet season (end of May to October)
- The minimum number of people required for the tour departure is 2. In case this number is not reached, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience has the following options:
- Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum Guided Tour: Without Anahuacalli Museum
- Xochimilco, Coyoacan & Frida Kahlo Museum Guided Tour: With Anahuacalli Museum
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Check your mobile voucher for the exact address of your meeting point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout