You'll never taste street food the same way when you take this guided walking tour to the most picturesque streets of Quartieri Spagnoli and Spaccanapoli.
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour to Quartieri Spagnoli and Spaccanapoli for an ultimate food-tasting journey.
- Discover the authenticity and strong sense of flavors of street food while tasting Naples' traditional delights.
- Fall in love with the street food of Spaccanapoli by sampling some of the best street food including pizza, meatballs, espresso, and more.
- Discover the antidotes of authentic life and culture of Quartieri Spagnoli while enjoying some street art.
- Guided tour
- Street food tasting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Why Visit Quartieri Spagnoli and Spaccanapoli
Take a stroll through Naples' historical center and discover its astounding street food scene as you sample traditional delicacies. Find out which stalls and food stores are the most popular along the route as you explore ancient palazzos. Embrace the culture and folklore of Naples by exploring the local streets with a rich history. Discover this unique tourist attraction and enjoy shopping to your heart's content.
What to Expect On Your Guided Tour
It's time for you to taste the authentic delicacy of Naples’ street. Take on the tour and embark on your journey to ultimate street food tasting by meeting your guide in Piazza del Gesù Nuovo. Your guide will take you to the full course around the history of Naple’s streets, as you walk through the lower decumanus known as Spaccanapoli.
Stop next on your walking tour in the most colorful market of Naples. Try the traditional Neapolitan street food you'll find at the Pignasecca market in Naples, where you'll find fruits and vegetables, clothing, and more. In this market, you will smell, taste, and hear the authentic smells, tastes, and sounds of Neapolitan culture.
Your journey to taste street food doesn’t end here as you walk furthermore to the colorful and vibrant streets of Quartieri Spagnoli. With a network of alleyways and stairs, this neighborhood is filled with street art and hanging laundry. After this tour, see some of the magnificent Caffè Gambrinus, the Teatro San Carlo, Galleria Umberto, and Piazza Plebiscito, framed by the Royal Palace and Basilica of San Francesco di Paola.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is conducted by a guide in two languages, English and Italian.
- Individuals opting for the tour are advised to wear comfortable casuals to enjoy the local delicacy.
- Daily: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
- Address: 80134 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Sant'Anna dei Lombardi. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 168,184,201,204,460,584,N8S to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Dante. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L1 to get you there.