Authentic 3-Course Food & Wine Tasting Experience in Naples
Go on a gastronomic journey in Naples and learn about the region's history and culture as you dig into 3 courses of exquisite Italian cuisine rounded off with wine tasting.
- Taste a variety of dishes in this 3-course food-tasting experience in Naples, starting off with a welcome drink of Ferrari Trento 1902.
- Munch on fried appetizers like classic crocchè and arancini, and try 2 quintessential varieties of pizzas - the Margherita and the Cosacca.
- English & Italian-speaking chefs will detail the recipes and ingredients behind the inviting aromas.
- Select 2 additional items from a special menu, and pair it with delectable wines from the Campania Region.
- In 1.5 hours, discover the centuries-old legacy of Neapolitan cuisine as you revel in local flavors.
- 2 fried appetizers
- 2 classic items
- 2 special items
- 2 types of wine from the Campania region
- Welcome drink
- Recommendations by professional sommelier
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Bubbly Welcome
This is an unforgettable culinary experience that deeply respects the tradition and simplicity of authentic Neapolitan pizza, with a contemporary twist. Taste innovative recipes created by professional chefs with an excellent selection of ingredients that have been personally selected from local markets. As you arrive at the pizzeria, you will be offered a welcome drink - the Ferrari Trento 1902. Savor this delicious Italian tipple with irresistibly light bubbles.
After the food, the best part of this experience is the detailed explanation behind all the processes that go into creating these treats. English and Italian-speaking waiters and chefs will tell you the history of everything on your plate, enhancing its taste with deepened appreciation.
1st Course: Fried Appetizers
Learn about why fried food is an integral part of the Neapolitan gastronomic culture as you nibble on some arancini (fried rice balls) stuffed with arborio rice, San Marzano DOP tomato sauce, smoked buffalo mozzarella and cooked ham and much more. Then, taste a delicious fried appetizer called classic crocchè, with smoked buffalo mozzarella, potatoes, and Pecorino Romano. Optionally, Baccalà (salted cod) is fried in a batter made of rice flour, little omelets made from pasta, potatoes, smoked buffalo mozzarella, Parmesan, or ham.
2nd Course: Pizza!
Next, enjoy 2 classic varieties of pizza, each made from simple recipes involving the highest quality ingredients. Try a Margherita made simply with San Marzano DOP tomatoes, fior di latte cheese from Agerola, extra virgin olive oil from Frantoio San Comaio, and basil. You will also get to taste a Cosacca pizza, made with Corbara tomatoes, pecorino cheese from Bagnoli, extra virgin olive oil, and basil.
3rd Course: Gastronomic Inventions & Wine
Finally, choose from the à la carte menu where you can enjoy new or favorite ingredients in special, innovative styles. This part of the tasting will be accompanied by a selection of 2 different wines from the Campania Region with advice from an executive wine waiter. The perfect end to a wholesome meal.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please inform the operator in advance in case of any allergies.
- Languages used during this experience are English and Italian.
- This experience is unsuitable for guests aged 18 and under.
- Daily: 12:30pm, 7pm, & 7:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Pizzeria Salvo - Napoli.
- Address: Riviera di Chiaia, 271, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Riviera di Chiaia. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 128,128BR,140,151,N1,N7,R7 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Piazza Amedeo. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains L2 to get you there.