Athens Food Tour: The Ultimate Culinary Experience
Stroll through Athens while sampling crunchy phyllo pies, cold cuts, loukoumades, and more!
- Taste the best of Greece, on a plate; visit eateries that tourists often miss.
- Learn about the history of Greek cuisine and its many influences, thanks to an expert foodie guide.
- Get local tips on restaurants and food shops you'll come across along the way.
- Treat your tastebuds to an amazing gastronomical experience as you sample over 15 unique Greek foods.
- Bask in the colors and scents of Athens' Central Market, the liveliest part of the city.
- A 4-hour food walking tour (small group or private) in Athens
- Food tastings (enough for lunch)
- A guided tour in the Athens Central Market
- Loads of culinary, cultural, and historical anecdotes
- Services of an exceptional foodie guide
- Transfers from/to meeting point
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
There’s no better way to explore Greece than through its food! Taste the flavors of ancient Athens, one of the world’s oldest cities on this tour. Joining you on your adventure is a friendly local guide. Together, you will explore the off-the-beaten-track eateries that specialize in spectacular Greek food. Stroll through the less touristy parts of Athens and try 15 different food tastings - all authentic Greek dishes. Say hello to the vendors, explore culinary gems, and ignite your senses as you sample phyllo pies, cold cuts, loukoumades (Greek donuts), and more. All you need to bring with you is your appetite!
know before you go
- This tour is private or has a maximum capacity of 8 persons.
- You are encouraged to explore outdoor sites, monuments, and natural landscapes.
- The guide is always safety-conscious and provide you with masks and sanitizers.
- This experience is a slow and sustainable way of travel that respects the environment & the local communities.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- We CAN provide food substitutions for vegetarians and we can customize the tour to include gluten-free options. Please send us an inquiry for a private tour.
- Plateia Syntagmatos
- Agia Irini Church
- Central Market Athens
- Kotzia Square
Mon to Fri at 10 AM
15 Aug, 28 Oct, 31 Dec, 1 Jan
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Plateia Syntagmatos..
- The guide will be holding a sign with your name, waiting in front of the fountain at Syntagma Square.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is Constitution (ΣΥΝΤΑΓΜΑ).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.