Grab this combo ticket that includes entry to the Melbourne Skydeck, and a 1 or 2-hour cruise along Yarra River. Save money as you tour this eclectic capital city of Australia.
Select your ticket type
- Witness Melbourne like never before with these tickets to the highest urban observation deck in the southern hemisphere!
- Choose to pair your entry tickets to the Melbourne Skydeck with either a 1-hour cruise or a 2-hour cruise by Melbourne’s picturesque gardens, parklands, and sporting arenas.
- Drift past recognizable landmarks like Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, and the Government House.
- Catch sight of Herring Island, an artificial island in the Yarra River.
- Entry to Melbourne Skydeck
- Visitor guide brochure available in 9 languages
Yarra River Cruise
- 1-hour or 2-hour Yarra river cruise (as per option selected)
- Food & drink
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ride one of the World’s Fastest Elevators to the Southern Hemisphere’s Tallest Observation Deck
Experience the sheer exhilaration of zipping all the way up to the 88th floor of Melbourne’s magnificent Eureka Tower. Considered to be the world’s tallest residential skyscraper, the tower has been an imposing structure in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne since its completion on 1 June 2006.
From your unique vantage point at a height of 300 meters, you will be able to see Albert Park Lake, the Dandenong Ranges, Port Phillip Bay, the MCG, Federation Square, and much more. There are about 30 viewfinders installed on the Skydeck to assist you in spotting these great landmarks in Melbourne.
If you’re feeling brave, take on the other experiences that Melbourne Skydeck offers. Walk onto the Edge, a glass enclosure that projects out of the 88th floor, immerse your senses in the Voyager Theater, or wobble above the city on a VR Plank experience.
Yarra River Cruises
The 1-hour cruise will take you on the River Gardens route, and succinctly show you all of Melbourne’s must-see attractions. You will start off with Melbourne’s cultural arts precinct, floating past attractions like the Federation Square and the Government House.
Get a snapshot of the city’s rich maritime heritage as you cruise by historic highlights like Victoria Docks, the West Gate Bridge and the 19th-century sailing ship, Polly Woodside. Gaze out at the up-river sporting landmarks like AAMI Park, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Hisense Arena, Holden Centre and Margaret Court Arena.
The 2-hour cruise combines the Port & Docklands areas and River Gardens sightseeing tours to show you the best of Melbourne. Pass by beautiful old buildings, skyscrapers, bars, and parks, and admire the stunning views of Melbourne CBD.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wed, Thu, Sun: 12pm to 9pm (last admission at 8:30pm)
- Fri & Sat: 12pm to 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm)
- Mon & Tue: Closed.
1-Hour Yarra River Cruise
- Mon to Sun: 11:00am & 1:30pm
2-Hour Yarra River Cruise
- Mon to Sun: 11:00am, 12:10pm & 1:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at Melbourne Skydeck.
- Address: 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Your boarding point is at Southbank Promenade - BERTH 2, SOUTHGATE (Berth 2, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia)
- Click here for the exact boarding point