75 Mins City Canal Cruise
Get onboard and cruise down the famous canal ways of Amsterdam while taking in the breathtaking architecture and design language of 17th century Netherlands. Discover the secrets of the Golden Age of Amsterdam and gain insights about this surreal location on this relaxing 75-minute cruise.
- Explore the Dutch capital from the water on this 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy immersive audio commentary in 21 languages about the ins and outs of the city, a perfect way for first timers to explore the city.
- Witness up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices and take in the rich baroque works along the banks at your own pace by exploring whenever you wish to.
- Let your little ones enjoy this Dutch exploration with a special kids cruise with the children's ticket.
Enjoy the Dutch Capital from the Water on this 75-Minute Canal Cruise
The best way to take in Amsterdam is from the water, and this cruise enables you to do just that. Experience Amsterdam from the canals as you go on a 75-minute cruise covering the best parts of this historic city. Take in the Dutch Baroque architecture that spreads across the canal banks and feel the artistic expression radiate from this UNESCO World Heritage Site. On your cruise, you’ll cover not just the 17th-century renaissance age; but also the modern age 21st-century look of Amsterdam. From the Golden Bend to the Overhoeks, Music Building at the harbor to the VOC ship, this cruise covers it all. Here is a map of the cruise route.
This Tour is Suitable For All With a Multilingual Audio Guide & a Kids' Cruise
Your cruise comes with a personal audio system which offers commentary in 21 languages which are: Dutch, English, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Swedish, Korean, Hindi. Learn about this magical country, its past glory, and present hype; as a part of this scenic and breathtaking cruise. As a special treat for the kids, a special round-trip adventure is organized for them. ‘Wanted: Freshwater Pirates’ offers an interactive experience for children using mission booklets, eye-patches, and immersive stories. During the regular tour, kids listen to their own audio story featuring house cats and mice who take them on an adventure through the canals.
This cruise, perfect for Amsterdam's first-timers gives you a unique point of view from the picturesque canals that lace the city with its magnificence. Kick back and relax while you learn a thing or two about the Dutch!
- 75-minute cruise.
- Audio guide with 21 languages.
- Special kids cruise (audio & booklet) for children below the age of 12.
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs every half hour from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM from April to October and every hour from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM from November to March. You can go for any of the cruises on the scheduled day. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding.
During the Amsterdam Light Festival, the last departure of the day will be at 4:30 PM
English | French | Russian | Spanish | German | Chinese | Dutch | Italian | Portuguese | Arabic | Japanese | Turkish | Thai | Polish | Czech | Croatian | Indonesian | Kantonese | Swedish | Korean | Hindi
Reduced Price Tickets
The children's ticket comes with a special children's program aimed at providing an engaging experience for the kids. These tickets are for children from 5-12 years of age.
This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point for the cruise is Blue Boat Company ticketing office, Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam.
- Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Nearest Bus Stop is Leidseplein. Bus 284, 288, N21, N22, N23, N26.
- Nearest Tram stop is Rijksmuseum, 3 minutes walk from the boarding point. Tram #5 will stop here.