Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Tour with Lunch
Embark upon a cultural day tour of some of England's finest landmarks and sights and learn all about the places you visit from your expert English-speaking tour guide!
- Set off on a comprehensive day tour of some cherished attractions and soak up the charm of England
- Board a comfortable coach from the designated meeting point and head towards Cotswolds
- Take in the quintessential English countryside and enjoy the rolling hills, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns
- Your expert tour guide will feed you with factual information and intriguing stories throughout the tour
- Take in the view of the stunning Warwick Castle from the outside, a fortress dating back to 1068
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy free admission into the Warwick Castle and get to grips with everything medieval
- Savor a delectable lunch pack put together for you, saving you the trouble of finding a good place to eat
- Head to the market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, the place William Shakespeare called home
- Take a stroll through the house he grew up in and picture the legendary Bard brought back to life
- Embark upon a walking tour of Oxford next, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world
- Wander through the town's cobbled streets and discover the Bodleian Library and University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- You may then depart on a fun walking tour of your choice: a Royal Walking Tour, on which you will learn many things about the enigmatic royals or a Beatles Walking Tour, much beloved by music lovers
Set off from London in your coach and drive through the charming Cotswolds, passing green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country. Enjoy the historic yet interactive Warwick Castle where you will not only see the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic, Victorian dinner gathering but also be able to enjoy a little swordplay and feel like a knight, even if it is for a few minutes.
Enjoy a quick but scrumptious lunch on your way to the small but iconic market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in its own right! Drive over to the University city of Oxford next. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library before making your way across narrow alleys and side streets to Brasenose College.
Just to round off your experience, you may depart on a fun walking tour to see the sights of London in a different way. Choose between a Royal Walking Tour, on which you will learn many things about the enigmatic royals or a Beatles Walking Tour, much beloved by music lovers. Your walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Tour of Shakespeare’s birthplace
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Entry into Warwick Castle (Optional)
- Round-trip transfers on air-conditioned coaches
- Free WiFi on coaches
- Lunch pack
Know Before You Go
The ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- With Entry into Warwick
- Without Entry Into Warwick
- Daily from 8:30 AM- 7:00 PM
- Arrive at the meeting point at 8:00 AM
- You will be dropped off at the meeting point at the end of your tour
- Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45 PM, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria
- Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station
- Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus
Ages 3-16yrs, students, and families (2 adults+2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Golden Tours Visitor Center (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
- Boarding happens between 8:00 AM- 8:30 AM, so make sure you're here on time
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout
Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.