Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour + Skip The Line Colosseum Tickets
Dive into Rome’s rich history and on this immersive Hop-on Hop-off bus tour for either 24 or 48 hours. Benefit from exploring in a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard and a multilingual audio guide. Along with this immersive tour, you will also benefit from skip-the-line access to the Colosseum.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the Eternal city in the lap of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Hop on and Hop off at your own pace and traverse the length and breadth of the Eternal city with the entire 24/48-hour duration of your ticket.
- You will also get to access the City Sightseeing app that gives you real-time updates on buses, wait times and a walking tour with an audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Get the chance to visit the Colosseum, known to be the most iconic arena known to man with skip the line access.
- Your timed entry to the Colosseum will ensure that you gain access in a seamless manner and get to enjoy your time marveling at its fascinating architecture.
Once you make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147, you will get to pick a time slot for your visit to the Colosseum. At the visitor center, you will also receive your Hop-on Hop-off tickets in exchange for displaying your mobile voucher. Once you redeem your tickets, you may head straight to the Colosseum. Your timed skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum will ensure that you gain access in a seamless manner and get to enjoy your time marveling at the history and architecture. A stage for gladiator fights, often including animals, the Colosseum has quite the bloody past. Step back in time, marvel at the impressive architecture and walk the floor of the greatest arena known to mankind.
The second leg of your sightseeing experience in breathtaking Roma will allow you to explore the length and breadth of the city in 24 or 48 hours. Climb aboard the City Sightseeing double-decker bus, fully equipped with free wifi, air conditioning and an audio guide available in 8 languages. These Hop-On Hop-Off tickets let you board and get off at any of the 8 stops as often as you like! You will have the chance to explore each of the attractions on the route at your own pace. With numerous bus stops present around town and buses departing every 10-15 minutes, you'll never have to wait too long. You will also get to use the City Sightseeing app that gives you real-time updates on buses, wait times and a walking tour with an audio guide available in 5 languages.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 24/48 hours.
- Access to 8 stops across Rome.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Multilingual audio headset (8 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in Rome.
- Hop-On Hop-Off map of Rome.
- Access to the City Sightseeing Rome app.
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum.
Know Before You Go
- You will have to make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147 to select your time slot to enter the Colosseum.
- The entry slots for your Skip-the-Line Colosseum experience are only available after 2.00 PM. Once you select your slot at the Visitor Center, you will then be handed your Skip-the-Line Colosseum tickets. You may then proceed to the Colosseum or you may begin your Hop-on Hop-off experience by boarding at any of the stops located close by.
- Entry to the Colosseum is valid only on the date selected for the voucher. The Skip the Line entry to the Colosseum can be used only on the first day of validity of the ticket and not on the second. (If you opt for the 48h Hop-on Hop-off tour, you will be given entry to the Colosseum only on the first day)
- We highly recommend that you exchange your voucher at the aforementioned Visitor Center in Via IV Novembre 147 by 1 PM on the first day.
These tours are operational daily, throughout the year. From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, tours depart every 15 minutes. From 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, tours depart every 20 minutes.
The audio guide on board is available in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese and Russian.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 5 & 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 28 EUR. Children below the age of 5 participate for free.
You must make your way to the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center situated in Via IV Novembre 147 to collect your Skip-the-Line Colosseum Tickets.
By Bus: You may board the #40, #60, #64, #70, #170, H, N7, N8, N9, N15 or the N18 to the P.za Venezia bus stop. The City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center is a short 3-minute walk from the stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour + Skip The Line Colosseum voucher shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile device at the City Sightseeing Rome Visitor Center, in exchange for your Skip-the-Line Colosseum tickets. You may display your Hop-on Hop-off vouchers to the driver upon boarding one of the double-decker sightseeing buses where may start your tour from any of the stops on this route.
Your Skip-the-line Colosseum ticket is valid only for the date selected. Your Hop-on Hop-off ticket is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your ticket can be activated on any day of the week regardless of which date you choose on the next page. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for the duration of the ticket, which would be either 24, or 48 hours, starting at the time of that ride.
Visitor Centers, Rome