Milan Duomo: Culture Pass Tickets
Explore the art, culture and history of the Milan Duomo with the Culture Pass that gives you access to its cathedral, archaeological area and museum!
- Enter the Milan Duomo with the Culture Pass that gives you access to the cathedral, archaeological area and the museum.
- Marvel at the Gothic architecture of the largest church in Italy as you take in the beautiful stained-glass windows.
- Dive into the history and culture of Italy's treasure walking around the Duomo Museum.
- Capture the famous statues of St Bartholomew, built entirely in marble 5 centuries ago.
- Visit the baptistry inside the archaeological area under the front steps of the Duomo.
- See the octagonal bell tower at the Church of San Gottardo, famous for having the first public clock in Italy.
- Access to the cathedral
- Access to the archaeological area
- Access to Duomo Museum, Church of San Gottardo and exhibitions
- Access to Rooftops
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Grab the Culture Pass to the Milan Duomo and get a glimpse into the art, culture and history of the city. Enter the Milan Duomo while taking in the magnificent Gothic structure surrounded by classic white spires. Enter the cathedral and admire 3400 statues and breathtaking artworks. You'll see intricately built pillars that lead to the altar. Be sure to capture the beautiful stained-glass windows in the cathedral - 55 in total. Head to the Archaeological Area under the front steps of the Duomo where you'll find the fascinating baptistery. Take a look at the remains of crypts dating back to the 9th century.
Finally, visit the Duomo Museum inside the Royal Palace. The artworks inside the museum chronicle the story of the Duomo through 600 years. You'll get a chance to get a close look at the marble of renowned statues. You'll also find tapestries, architectural models, plasters casts and more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- For cultural visits to the Historical Complex of the Milan Cathedral from 6th December in the white and yellow area, the basic Green Pass is sufficient, i.e. a swab performed within 48 hours, a valid vaccination certificate (9 months from the last administration), recovery from more than 180 groups. In the Orange Zone it will be necessary to show the cd. Reinforced Green Pass (vaccination certificate valid (9 months from the last administration) healing for no more than 180 days). An identity document may be required.
- At the entrance to the Historical Complex, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement. In case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C, access will be denied.
- Inside the Historical Complex it will be mandatory to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the sanitizing gel dispensers installed along the path.
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
To access the Historical Complex of the Duomo, ticket holders must be dressed appropriately; no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Cathedral and Archaeological Area
- Daily 9am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Tue to Sun: 10am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
- Closed on Mon
Children aged 18 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same at the redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Duomo di Milano.
- Address: Piazza Duomo 14/A, 20122.
- The closest metro station is Duomo, just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Lines #1 and #3 will get you there.
- The nearest bus stop is Via Larga Fronte 2 prima di Via Verziere.
- Buses #94, NM1 and NM3 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for 3 days from the date selected during checkout.