Tickets to Dinópolis Teruel & Centers
Travel back in time to 4.5 billion years ago and get a glimpse into the fascinating world of dinosaurs!
- Learn all about Spain's 4.5-billion-year-old dinosaurs at Dinópolis in Teruel.
- Your ticket grants you access to 7 more fascinating Dinópolis centers around Teruel.
- Check out the fossil of the largest European dinosaur, Turiasaurus riodevensis.
- Admire over 1,000 other fossils, try a dinosaur safari, and see a scary animatronic Tyrannosaurus rex!
- Entry to the main Dinópolis center in Teruel
- Entry to one of the seven other dinosaur centers in the Teruel province (optional, depending on the ticket chosen). Centers include: Inhóspitak, Legendark, Región Ambarina, Bosque Pétreo, Mar Nummus, Titania, and Valcaria
- Free parking in all parks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A dinosaur park may not be the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about Spain, but Dinópolis in Teruel is bound to be a hit with fossil fans. In fact, Teruel as a region has made its mark in the field of paleontology because it was here that the first Spanish dinosaur (Aragosaurus) and the largest dinosaur in Europe (Turiasaurus riodevensis) were discovered.
As you enter the park, put your paleontologist cap on and travel back 4.5 billion years in time. Imagine what it must have been like to walk with these magnificent creatures as you explore the main park in Teruel, as well as in its 7 other centers in different locations in the province. Learn how our planet was formed, how the first forms of life came to be, and marvel at the incredible world where dinosaurs lived, to extinction. Enter life-like dinosaur-themed zones, admire over 1,000 fossils, and see an animatronic T-Rex.
At Mar Nummus, observe the remains of ancient sea creatures from the Tethys Sea. Discover how dinosaur bones are unearthed and preserved at Legendark. There's much more dino fun to be had at the Inhóspitak, Región Ambarina, Bosque Pétreo, Titania, and Valcaria locations.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the park facilities. In case you don't have one, you can buy it at the park ticket offices.
- To promote social distancing among visitors, the park's daily capacity will be limited. Also, in queues, make sure to follow the marks on the ground that are placed at a distance of 1.5m.
- There is mandatory use of hydrogel in the different areas of the park. For this, there will be hydrogel dispensers at your disposal.
- In the park's restaurant areas, you must wait for the staff to assign you a table.
- In the Cinema, in the Simulator, in the Theater and in the 'T-Rex Show' please wait for the staff to assign you a seat.
- During the visit, certain areas of the park will be closed briefly for cleaning.
- The area of 'La Paleosenda' called 'La Sima Misteriosa' will remain closed to the public.
- The 3D Cinema will be projected in 2D to avoid the use of shared glasses.
- The 'Terra Colossus' Simulator will be projected in 2D, to avoid the use of shared glasses.
- All the touch screens of both Dinópolis and the venues will be deactivated.
- Once you have left the park, you will not be able to re-enter it.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, food or drink is not allowed into the park.
- Some facilities are limited by heights: Sauriopark and Simulator.
- The schedules of the attractions and shows may be modified without prior notice.
- The total or partial closure of the facilities due to meteorological or technical reasons does not give the right to return the ticket.
- Dinópolis is not responsible for items lost in its facilities.
- After the lockers close, no operation can be carried out.
- Photography is not allowed at theater shows or the T-Rex. The photographs taken in the rest of the facilities may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes to make the most of your experience.
- The park is wheelchair-friendly.
Children aged 4-11yrs, as well as seniors aged 60+yrs, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Dinópolis Teruel
- Address: Polígono los Planos, S/N, 44002 Teruel, Spain.
- You could also redeem the ticket at any of the other 7 centers: Inhóspitak, Región Ambarina, Bosque Pétreo, Titania, Legendark, Mar Nummus and Valcaria.
Get Directions to Dinópolis Teruel
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.