Budapest: Pizza & Unlimited Beer River Cruise
Experience 70 minutes of unbridled fun on a pizza and beer cruise along the Danube River! Eat your favorite pizza on board, accompanied by unlimited beer and soft drinks, all while savoring the stunning views of Budapest.
- Set sail on a cruise boat and take in the lovely sights of Budapest
- Devour an entire pizza with toppings of your choice
- Chug on unlimited beer or soft drinks as you drift past the city’s most beautiful sights
- River cruise
- 1 pizza per person (pizza types: Hungarian, Ham&Corn, Salami, Hawaii, 4 Cheese)
- Unlimited drinks (beer, soda, water)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Snacks and other drinks
- Additional gratuities (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
As if a pizza and unlimited beer don’t already sound like a match made in heaven, with this ticket, you’ll also be going on a 70-minute panoramic trip along the gorgeous Danube River, all while admiring the beauty of Budapest! Your journey begins from Elizabeth Bridge on the Pest side of the city. From there, you will slowly cruise all the way up to Margaret Bridge, and then onwards as far as the last bridge in the city. Along the way, see landmark sites such as the beautiful National Theater, the House of Parliament, Buda Castle, Matthias Church and the Palace of Arts, before heading back to the starting point.
Your ticket includes the cruise, a pizza per person with toppings of your choice, and unlimited beer and soft drinks!
know before you go
know before you go
- Ham and Corn Pizza (tomato sauce, ham, mushroom, sweet corn, and cheese)
- Hawaiian Pizza (tomato sauce, pineapple, ham, and cheese)
- Hungarian Pizza (tomato sauce, spicy sausage slices, red onion, sausage, and cheese)
- 4 Cheese Pizza (tomato sauce and cheese)
- Salami Pizza (tomato sauce, salami, and cheese)
- Coca Cola, Cola Light, Fanta, Sprite
- Beer (beer/non-alcoholic beer/dark beer/flavored beer)
Until 30 Sept 2022
- Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thu: 6:30pm, 8:30pm, and 10:30pm.
- Fri, Sat, and Sun: 3pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm, and 10:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Jane Haining rakpart, Dock 11 (Petőfi-square/Erzsébet Bridge), Budapest
- To locate the boarding point on Google Maps, simply search for - Jane Haining rakpart
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Március 15. Tér’
- Catch bus #5, 7 or 110 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout