Amsterdam: 75 Mins Open Boat Canal Cruise
The open air, the fresh breeze, and the waterways! The perfect recipe for adventure on the Amsterdam canals. Cruise on the open-top boat and have an immersive exploration of the canals as you learn about the city from your boat captain.
- Embark on this sightseeing tour on an open-top boat and immerse yourself in the beautiful views of Amsterdam skyline.
- Cruise over the waters of Amsterdam's canals accompanied by a small group of people.
- Learn more about Amsterdam with the help of live personal commentary from the captain.
- Sightseeing Tour
- Live commentary
- Entrance to the Holland Casino
- Pick-up and drop-off
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Hop on a small open-top boat and ride on the waves of Amsterdam's canals, while enjoying the view of the city. Embark on a tour sightseeing tour across the city and explore places, which are generally not accessible the larger boats. With free waterways and nothing to obstruct the view, you will get a magnificent view of the cityscape, making this tour an unforgettable experience. The boat will carry a small group of passengers, hence you won't have to be worried about a large gathering or a large number of people. Additionally, you will be provided with live commentary from the captain, who will inform you about the significance of the areas that you will be passing by on this visit.
know before you go
The cruise departs daily at 10:45 am, 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:15 pm, 6:45 pm and 8:45 pm. The 6:45 pm and 8:45 pm slots are added only during the summer holidays and on days with exceptional weather. Choose your slot in the next step of the booking process. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior your departure time for a smooth boarding process.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Open Boat Canal Cruise voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock Cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company Signs.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.