COMBO: Wings of Time + SkyHelix Sentosa + Dining at Mount Faber OR Sentosa
Enjoy the mesmerizing sights of a Sentosa evening sky with a 20-minute special effect show and upgrade your experience with admission to a SkyHelix Sentosa ride. Opt for either lunch or dinner at Mount Faber or Sentosa.
- Get mesmerized by the illuminated Sentosa evening sky, with a stunning 20-minute, multisensory, special effects show.
- Upgrade your enjoyment with admission to a SkyHelix Sentosa ride.
- Enjoy a complimentary light bite or a refreshing non-alcoholic drink at the Snack Bar.
- Choose between a unique dining experience over lunch or dinner at Arbora Restaurant at Mount Faber or Good Old Days in Sentosa.
- Admission to Wings of Time (open-dated)
- Admission to SkyHelix Sentosa (open-dated)
- Set meal voucher at Arbora Mount Faber OR Good Old Days Sentosa
- Audio guide
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 Aug, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 31 Aug, 2022.
Enjoy a mesmerizing, award-winning Wings of Time show, set against the evening sky on the open sea at Sentosa Island. This 20-minute, multi-sensory spectacle features a water display, laser show, special fire effects, and incredible music!
Wings of Time
This epic production follows the mythical, birdlike creature and his two human pals, as they journey across breathtaking landscapes through time. This must-see, while in Sentosa, is a captivating visual feast that is a magical experience for both children and grown-ups.
Along with this combo, soak in Singapore’s highest, open-air panoramic ride 79 meters above sea level at SkyHelix Sentosa.
Located at Imbiah Lookout, this vertical, helix-like structure gently rotates 35 meters above the ground. Let your hair down, feel free, and dangle your feet in the air while the ride ascends skywards, to reveal breathtaking 360-degree, scenic views of Sentosa and the Southern Islands. Take your enjoyment to the next level by complementing your ride with a light snack at the Snack Bar.
Additionally, enjoy a unique dining experience over lunch or dinner by walking into either Arbora, Mount Faber or Good Old Days, Sentosa, and just present your meal voucher!
know before you go
Wings of Time
- Pre-registration is required for Wings of Time.
- Wings of Time will be temporarily closed from 30 June to 13 July 2022 and will resume operations on 14 July 2022.
- Pre-registration is required for SkyHelix Sentosa.
- Guests must be 1.05m and above in height to experience the ride.
- Guests between 1.05m to 1.2m in height or 12 years old and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a supervising adult.
- The ride is NOT suitable for: Expectant mothers; guests who have fear of heights; or guests with limited mobility.
- Animals and pets are NOT allowed on the ride.
- The ride is NOT recommended for guests who are unwell or have existing conditions such as motion sickness or vertigo.
- Loose clothing and handheld devices such as selfie sticks and mobile phones are to be properly secured at all times during the ride.
- The following items are NOT permitted on the ride: Hats and bags, sharp objects such as umbrellas, items made of glass, outside food, and drinks.
Wings of Time
- Mon - Fri: 7:30pm
- Sat, Sun, Eves of public holidays, and Public holidays - 7:30pm and 8:30pm
- Daily: 10am to 9:30pm (last admission at 9pm)
- Usage of the voucher will depend upon the operating hours of the restaurant you have chosen.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID. Students must show a valid student ID. (if there are no student discounts, remove the 2nd line)
Ticket Redemption Points
Wings Of Time
Show your ticket at Wings Of Time.
Address:50 Beach View, Singapore 098604.
Show your ticket at SkyHelix Sentosa.
Address:41 Imbiah Rd, Sentosa, Singapore 099707.
- Please check the final voucher for the ticket validity.