Fátima, Óbidos, Batalha & Nazaré:Day Tour From Lisbon
Embark on a journey that takes you to four of Portugal’s most charming towns, all in one day! Start with a spiritual experience at the sacred site of Fátima and a walk around the walled town of Óbidos. Soak in stunning views of the fishing village of Nazaré and visit the imposing Batalha Monastery!
- Drive past the fields of Ribatejo to the Sanctuary of Fátima, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary
- Your expert guide will tell you interesting stories and legends about the place
- Stroll throuh Óbidos’ old-world streets and admire its Gothic architecture
- Take stunning photographs of the Atlantic coastline at the fishing village of Nazaré
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Batalha Monastery that was built to celebrate a military victory
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the Portuguese countryside as you drive back to Lisbon
- Expert guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Hotel transfers
- Additional gratuities
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Drive to Fátima through the agricultural lands of Ribatejo. Experience life as a pilgrim at the Sanctuary of Fátima, the heart of Catholic faith and a world pilgrimage site. The Shrine here is known for its 1917 sighting of the Blessed Virgin Mary by three local children. Marvel at the gothic grandeur of the 14th century Batalha Monastery. Listen to your expert guide as they narrate to you the story behind its construction, and how it was built to Portugal’s victory over the Castilians.
At your next stop at Nazaré, enjoy breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean. For lunch, stop by any of the variety of restaurants and snack bars that line the fishing town of Nazaré. Savor the sea breeze as you drive along the Atlantic coast, past the quaint little villages of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. Make a pitstop at Óbidos, a vibrant, romantic little village. Its winding streets, medieval houses and castle walls all make it the highlight of the trip! Soak in beautiful views of the Portuguese countryside on the drive back to Lisbon.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Make sure to dress appropriately as you will be visiting the sacred site of Fátima
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Check your email voucher for the address of the ticket redemption point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout