Private cooking class in Rome
Learn the secrets of the most famous Italian dishes during a Private Cooking Class in Rome. Get to know your local host’s culture and feast on the delicacies prepared.
- Discover Italian Gastronomy from the inside by attending a private cooking class at an Italian local’s home.
- Learn authentic, regional Italian recipes stored in your host's cookbook.
- Get tips for recreating dishes at home from a master.
- Feast on everything prepared, paired with local wines or soft drinks.
- Private cooking class
- Lunch or dinner of 3 recipes
- Beverages like water, wine, and coffee
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at an Italian local’s home. Enjoy putting your culinary skills to the test. With all the utensils and ingredients being provided at your workstations, learn about your host’s family history and family secrets. Learn about the hidden gems of famous Italian dishes. Enjoy some gorgeous delicacies prepared by you, paired with local wines, along with your host. A sample menu includes a starter with regional ingredients, fresh pasta of the region, and a typical dessert. Taste the fruits of your labor during this immersive culinary experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Baggage and photography are allowed during this class.
- Wi-Fi is also available for this class.
- There is a cloakroom present on the premise for storage.
- The food menu includes a seasonal starter, main dish, and dessert.
- Morning Class
- Daily: 10am to 12pm
- Afternoon/Evening Class
- Daily: 3pm to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The exact address will only be shared upon booking
- Address: Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM.
- The closest bus stop is Spagna (MA). It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 119 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Spagna. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros MEA to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is P.Le Flaminio. It is a quick 9-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board trams 2 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Flaminio. It is a quick 9-minute drive to the attraction.
- Board trains Roma Viterbo to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.