Tickets to The Arch Dubai
The Arch Dubai opened on 19th February 2021.
- Visit the Arch (a ginormous multi-purpose venue in Dubai) for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Try out a variety of heart-thumping and daring activities at Xtreme Adventure Park.
- Feel the adrenaline surge as you let everything go and jump off a 13-meter platform.
- Enjoy ziplining, climbing walls, riding on a pump track, picnics with live music, and more.
- The venue will host various events from fitness affairs to large-scale concerts.
- All activities at the Arch are designed keeping safety and entertainment in mind.
- Entry to The Arch
- Access to Xtreme Adventure Park
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
What is the Arch?
Located in Dubai Festival City, Arch is unlike any other adventure destination. It is for those who seek adrenaline and thrill during their leisure time. This state-of-the-art multi-purpose venue offers a variety of adventure sports and thrilling activities, aiming to become a hub for exciting experiences. The venue also doubles up as a 20,000+ capacity event space, hosting all types of events ranging from mass fitness and exhibitions to large-scale concerts.
Why visit the Arch?
If you love the feeling of adrenaline coursing through the veins, then the Arch is right up your alley! Keeping the customer’s safety and experience as the foremost concern, the Arch aims to deliver a fresh take on entertainment while providing a space that is flexible, challenging, and accessible to all age groups.
The Arch Dubai Presents Xtreme Adventure Park
The Arch is home to the Xtreme Adventure Park which features an array of exhilarating activities:
- Climbling Wall: Climb your way to the top of a 9-meter wall featuring routes suitable for beginners and experienced climbers alike.
- Bag Jump: Jump from platforms of four and six meters and feel the raw rush of freefalling before landing on a giant inflatable and cushioned bag.
- Quick Flight: Take a leap of faith as you jump off a 13-meter platform and enjoy a quick flight to the bottom with only a cable to catch you before you hit the ground. It’s safe and awesome!
- Zipline: Experience speed and get a bird’s eye view as you whizz past the iconic sights of Dubai Festival City on a 250-meter long zip line.
- Pump Track: This is the largest pump track in the region to cater to both bicycles and scooters. The track challenges riders to navigate 96 meters of bumps and turns by using their body weight to pump and accelerate.
Sunset Lounge at The Arch
In addition to action-packed adventures, the Arch also features a mesmerizing sunset lounge. Visit the private rooftop on Tower 1 and soak in stunning views of Dubai Creek and the downtown skyline. The sunset lounge is ideal if you’re looking to celebrate an exclusive event, or even just grab a coffee or hang out as the sun dips into the horizon.
The Arch Village
Featuring a range of coffee shops, snack bars, and food stalls, the Arch Village is built around verdant grassy patches with picnic tables and bean bags for seats. Smoke shisha, chill out with friends and enjoy live performances by local artists.
know before you go
know before you go
- Tue, Wed & Thu: 3 PM - 10 PM
- Fri & Sat: 3 PM - 12 AM
How to Get to The Arch
- Location: Dubai Festival City Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get Directions to The Arch Dubai
- There are 2 ways to reach the park: Through the mall and out the bay around the fountains, or via the private car park, accessed 250m past the front VIP chalet drop off located at the front of the Mall. The Arch will appear on the right.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the entrance.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently during your visit.
- Maintain a good distance between yourself and others.
How Much Do The Arch Tickets Cost?
Ticket prices at The Arch vary depending on the activity chosen. An all-activities pass will cost you AED 304. A one-hour all-access pass will cost AED 153 and a two-hour all-access pass will cost AED 204. Single Activity tickets costing AED 70 can be purchased for one session of any of the following activities: Bag Jump, Pump Track, Quick Flight, Wall Climbing.
Things to Do Near The Arch Dubai
See the Burj Khalifa
Synonymous with the image of Dubai itself, the Burj Khalifa is one of the most exciting attractions to discover and explore in Dubai. Ride a super-fast elevator, soak in stunning views from the top and dine in some of Dubai’s exclusive restaurants.
Explore Etihad Museum
Learn all about the contemporary history of the United Arab Emirates at Etihad Museum, Dubai’s cultural playground in Jumeriah. Through interactive pavilions, photos, films, and more, visitors can trace the journey of the country and how it developed through the ages.
20,000 leagues under Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Plunge into deep waters and discover an aquatic wonderland at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. Don’t miss the enormous 10 million-liter tank, containing over 33,000 aquatic species and the largest collection of sand tiger sharks anywhere in the world.
Check out Dubai Frame at Zabeel Park
Retreat to the spacious Zabeel Park for tranquil picnics and picture-perfect moments. Spread across an area equivalent to 45 football fields, the park is one of the first technology-driven green spaces in the UAE. It is home to the iconic Dubai Frame, the largest picture frame in the world!
Meet friendly flippers at Dubai Dolphinarium
Spend a few hours swimming and playing with friendly dolphins at Dubai Dolphinarium located in Creek Park. Over here, visitors can also enjoy other attractions such as the Creek Park Bird Show, Mirror Maze, Trampoline, 5D/7D Cinema, etc.
The Arch Dubai Tickets: FAQs
Q: Is The Arch Dubai open?
A: The Arch Dubai has been up and running since the 19th of February 2021. It’s open from 3 PM to 10 PM Tuesdays through Thursdays and 3 PM to 12 midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
Q: Where is The Arch Dubai located?
A: The Arch is situated 5 minutes away from Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, at one of Dubai’s most iconic malls, the Dubai Festival City Mall.
Q. How do I get to The Arch Dubai?
A: You can get to the park in 2 ways: through the mall and out the bay around the fountains, or via the private car park, accessed 250m past the front VIP chalet drop off located at the front of the Mall. The Arch will appear on the right.
Q: How much do The Arch tickets cost?
A: Ticket prices at The Arch vary depending on the activity chosen. An all-activities pass will cost you AED 304. Single Activity tickets will cost AED 70 and can be purchased for one session of any of the following activities: Bag Jump, Pump Track, Quick Flight, Wall Climbing
Q: How to purchase The Arch Dubai tickets?
A: The Arch Dubai tickets will be available for purchase closer to the time of its opening.
Q: Are The Arch Dubai tickets available online?
A: The Arch Dubai tickets are not available to purchase online just yet, but will appear closer to its opening date.
Q: Are there any discounts available on The Arch Dubai tickets?
A: Discounts available for The Arch Dubai tickets will be revealed closer to the opening date of the attraction.
Q: Can I purchase same-day tickets to The Arch Dubai?
A: Same-day tickets to The Arch Dubai will be available to purchase once the attraction is open.
Q: What is the capacity of The Arch?
A: The Arch in Dubai can accommodate over 20,000 visitors.
Q: Is The Arch Dubai safe?
A: Yes, all activities at The Arch Dubai are safe and secure.
Q: Who runs The Arch in Dubai?
A: The Arch is run by Warrior Group in collaboration with Dubai Festival City and Al Laith.
Q: Does the Arch have any specific requirements for its activities?
A: All activities require participants to be a minimum age of 6 years, a minimum height of 1.1 meters, and a maximum weight of 100kg. The minimum weight requirement for all activities is 20kg, except for the Zipline which is 40kg.
Q: What is the contact number of The Arch?
A: You can contact The Arch by dialing this number: +971505281715