Exclusive Colosseum Underground tour with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the Roman Colosseum like never before on this skip-the-line underground tour. Gain access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, two of the most iconic wonders of the city.
- An exclusive skip-the-line underground tour of the Colosseum, with an expert English-speaking guide.
- A small tour group of no more than 10 guests promises an intimate setting.
- Listen to gladiator tales as you walk past the first and second tiers of the Colosseum.
- Make your way to the Roman Forum, which was once a venue for processions, elections, and public speeches.
- Visit Palatine Hill and explore the ancient ruins and palaces.
- Amp up your experience by touring this iconic landmark at night.
- 3.5-hour guided tour in English
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum's underground
- Small tour group (<10 guests)
- Access to gladiator entrance
- Access to Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Guided tour of Colosseum by night (Optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Unravel The Secrets Of The Underground
Unravel the secrets of the Colosseum on this exclusive skip-the-line underground tour. Make your way to the old dungeons, where the gladiators were kept. Learn about the historical tales of this amphitheater, which used to be occupied by 80,000 people.
From The Forum To The Hill
After your tour to the underground of the Colosseum, follow your guide to the Roman Forum. Initially referred to as the "Forum Magnum", it was a marketplace during the ancient and medieval periods. Marvel at the ancient ruins, structures, and monuments that have been still been preserved to this day. Following this, trek to the Palatine Hill situated 40 meters above the Roman Forum. Get a spectacular view of the city, the Roman Forum, and the Circa Maximus from the hill.
Colosseum By Night
Cloaked in darkness and lit up like a stage, the Colosseum during the evening is an impressive and dramatic sight not to be missed by any visitor to Rome. Now you can experience this scene both inside and out, on our special access evening tour!
know before you go
- This tour is exclusive and only a maximum of 10 people are allowed in a group.
- Please make sure to carry a valid ID card as you won't be able to access this tour without it.
- This guided tour is available in English only.
- The timings may or may not be available depending upon the season.
- The duration of the tour is 3.5 hours. Please make sure to reach the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.