Tickets to Erotic Vienna
Set out on a scavenger hunt that is a tingling voyage of discovery peppered with exciting stories of the city as well as that of its legendary personalities, such as Giacomo Casanova, who shaped Vienna!
- Enjoy a treasure hunt that will give you a glimpse of a side of Vienna that you didn't know about.
- Team up with your friends and learn about Vienna's erotic past on this educational tour.
- The team that solves the most amount of riddles gets to crack the hidden code that opens the treasure chest.
- Individual advice and organization of the event
- Game explanation on site
- Personal support throughout the rally
- Evaluation of the game arcs
- A small gift from the treasure chest
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Go on an unusual scavenger hunt where you will have to find out what the genital organs are looking for at St. Stephen's Cathedral, or what actually took place in the confessional of the Michaelerkirche. The riddle promises a journey through time to Old Vienna and raises interesting questions about sex and eroticism.
Everything that you need to figure out the answer to the riddle is provided on-site. All you have to do is join your team (a maximum of 3-6 people) and solve the puzzle. The team that solves the most number of mysteries, gets to crack the hidden code at the end, which leads to a mysterious treasure chest.
Difficulty level: Easy.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wear clothing adapted to weather conditions; everything you need to master the game will be provided on-site.
- This experience requires a minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Stephansplatz 4, 1010 Wien, Austria.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is Stephansplatz, which is located about 5 minutes away from the meeting point. Catch #U1 or U3 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.