Singapore DUCKtours with Audio Guide
Tour the Lion City by land AND water in this fun-themed DUCKtour.
- Explore Singapore’s influential attractions by land and water in this unique amphibious vehicle.
- Along with an audio guide that will share little-known and even quirky facts about the city, you’ll first splash into Marina Bay and come upon sights like the expansive Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, and the Singapore Flyer.
- Other attractions included are the durian fruit-shaped Esplanade theater, the ArtScience Museum, and the iconic Merlion statue.
- Drive through the Civic District and learn about the art, history, and architecture of buildings like the Old Supreme Court, the Cenotaph war memorial, and the open space of the Padang.
- 1-hour tour by water and land
- English audio guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Did you know you can tour Singapore’s attractions on both land and water? In this unique amphibious vehicle (previously military warcraft), you’ll explore the iconic sights of the city in a completely different way.
Splashing Into Marina Bay
Begin this exciting tour from the waters of Marina Bay. You’ll see Gardens by the Bay which houses a wide collection of over 1.5 million plants that hail from every continent. As you cross its supertrees and twin conservatories, the luxurious Marina Bay Sands will come into view as well as the huge observation wheel, the Singapore Flyer.
Continue to cruise into the Marina Bay and you’ll see the Esplanade Theater – known for its high-quality performances and ‘durian’ shape – and the mythical Merlion statue. Take some great photos at this spot with this striking Singaporean statue in the background. Before you get back on land, you’ll pass one of the newer attractions – the ArtScience Museum.
The Historic Civic District
Said to be the place where modern Singapore began, the Civic District is a meeting point for art, culture, architecture, and progress. This district houses several important landmarks such as the classical-style Old Supreme Court, the Cenotaph war memorial – which honors the heroes who fought and died during WWI and WWII – and the Padang, an important public space. You’ll end this illuminating tour with a loop around the Fountain of Wealth.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Services will be affected, with expected congestions delaying the tour due to the road closures for F1 Singapore Grand Prix from 29 Sept 2022 to 3 Oct 2022.
- Hourly departures from 10am - 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host at the main tour office: BIG BUS and DUCK
- Address: BIG BUS & DUCK, Suntec City Convention Center, #01-330, Singapore
- The closest metro station is Esplanade station, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- The Circle Line will get you here and use Exit A.
- The closest bus stop is 02151, a 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 97, 106, 700A, 857, 502, 518 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.