Rome: Open-Bus Night City Tour & Visit to Eataly Roma
Hop onto an open double-decker bus to admire some of the most illuminated monuments of the Eternal City by night. Take a break for your dinner at Eataly Roma.
- Drive through the heart of Rome in an open double-decker. See the romantic side of the city by night.
- Get an audio-guided insight in 11 different languages with historical details about the attractions along the way.
- Soak up the illuminated exteriors of renowned attractions such as the Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia, Castel Sant’Angelo, Piazza Cavour, and more.
- Choose from a wide array of dinner options in the traditional Italian neighborhoods at Eataly Rome. Here, you'll find the best dishes from all over the country.
- Open-top double-decker bus tour
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- Multilingual assistant on board
- A city map
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Pickup and drop-off
- Dinner and drinks
- Anything else not expressly mentioned
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore this unique experience that combines the Italian tradition of eating delicious food and a nocturnal tour of Rome.
Begin by boarding a panoramic open-top bus that'll take you through the historical center of Rome. An audio guide, available in 11 languages, will ensure that you have all the information you need to understand the historical and cultural monuments of the city. Drive past the illuminated Colosseum and imagine what gladiator battles took place there, centuries ago. Marvel at the towering Castel Sant’Angelo, the central hub of Piazza Venezia and Piazza Barberini, the bustling Via Nazionale, and much more.
Savor a traditional Italian dinner of your choice at Eataly Roma, a one-stop destination to try all things Italian. Explore foods from the entire country and have a look at the grocers market, too.
know before you go
From the bus, admire these attractions :
- Termini station - Santa Maria Maggiore - Colosseo - Piramide - Terminal Destination Eataly - Circo Massimo - Piazza Venezia - Castel Sant’Angelo - Piazza Cavour - Via Veneto - Piazza Barberini - Piazza della Repubblica - Via Nazionale - Colosseo
English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian.
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Sat: 7:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet at Viale Enrico de Nicola.
- Address: 00185 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Termini. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 66, 75, P20 and more to get you there.
- The closest subway is Termini. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains MEA, MEB and MEB1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.