Old Town Vienna E-Bus Tour
Visit the most historical highlights in the pristine city of Vienna on an eco-friendly electric bus tour, in the company of an expert guide.
- Explore the stunning city of Vienna and its major landmarks.
- Travel around the city in a comfortable, eco-friendly tour bus.
- Learn about the city and its history from an expert tour guide.
- Visit historical landmarks such as the State Opera, the Art History Museum, Spanish Riding School, and more.
- E-bus Tour
- Live guide (English or German)
- Hop On Hop Off bus ticket
- Entrances to sights/landmarks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Transport yourself back in time as you explore the historical landmarks across the beautiful city of Vienna. The Old Town Vienna Tour gives you a chance to explore the most famous attractions in the city in an eco-friendly bus.
The e-bus Vienna tour includes a live guide in either German or English, telling you stories about the city and its famous sights. Sit back and relax as you marvel at the oldest spots around this elegant city.
Your tour begins and ends at the Vienna State Opera, while taking you through all the major landmarks including the Hofburg Imperial Palace, Freyung, Albertina Spanish Riding School, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. You will also stop at the two most renowned museums in the city - the Art History Museum and the Natural History Museum.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 10:15am, 11:15am, and 12:15pm
- Please note that this is not a hop-on hop-off tour.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Vienna State Opera/Staatsoper.
- Address: Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- By bus: Take bus #2A to Kärntner Straße station which is right in front of the meeting point.
- By tram: Take trams #1, #2, #71, D, or U2Z to the Oper, Karlsplatz U station. From there, it is a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- By metro: Take line U1 or U4 to the Karlsplatz subway station. From there, it is a 2-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.