London Self-Guided Audio Tour
Explore the most historic landmarks in London with an engaging audio guide accompanying you. Get ready for a sightseeing adventure on this convenient self-guided tour!
- Explore London on a self-guided tour with an entertaining audio guide.
- Take advantage of numerous available walking itineraries to sightsee the city at your convenience.
- The navigation functionality will ensure you don't get lost while touring London.
- Visit iconic hotspots like Buckingham Palace, London Eye, and The British Museum.
- Be independent of schedules and groups, and travel to your favorite landmarks leisurely.
- Get insider information about the city for as long as your stay with unlimited access to the audio guide.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Recommended walking and bus routes
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile device
- Entry to attractions
- Public transportation tickets
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover the culture and heritage of London on this convenient self-guided tour. With unlimited access, you can use the audio guide whenever you wish to visit tourist hotspots in the city. The guide comes with easy navigation functionality that suggests plenty of walking routes. This will also ensure you don't get lost in the metropolis.
Get to know more about popular landmarks like Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, and London Bridge as you travel around the city. Listen to engaging stories about the city on your audio guide. Take a break as you like, and restart your journey by planning the next walking or public bus route. You'll even get to know about the best photo hotspots in London!
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide can be accessed from iOS and Android devices.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Chinese.
- Buckingham Palace
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower of London
- The British Museum
- The Shard
- London Bridge
- Kensington Palace
- Houses of Parliament
- Royal Albert Hall
- London Eye
- Shakespeare's Globe
- River Thames
- The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day.
- Your visit to specific attractions will depend on their operating hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio guide on your device as you visit attractions in the city at your own convenience.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.