Daytime Underground Ghost Tour
Set off on a daytime walking tour of the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults – with exclusive access, too. Get a sneak-peek into Edinburgh’s eerie past in the middle of the day because things don’t only scare you in the night!
- Enjoy a ghost tour of Edinburgh’s most haunted vaults in the safety of daylight hours
- Tour the Blair Street Underground Vaults, where the city’s most infamous criminals once lurked
- Get an unsettling introduction to the city’s disturbing past with the help of an expert guide
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entry into the Blair Street Underground Vaults
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Descend into the depths of the city’s darkest vaults and re-live the ominous times of Edinburgh’s history. It is here that all the mischief markers, including murderers, vagabonds and tortures, once lived and breathed. Follow your guide and uncover 19th-century artifacts that show you how life was lived here, a few centuries ago.
Listen to sinister tales about misdeeds, plotting, treason and torture that took place in the underbelly of the city. While you’re at it, make sure to keep your eyes and ears open - you might even hear a whisper or see a flicker and get the chills!
know before you go
know before you go
- Make sure to dress for the weather. Wear appropriate footwear as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- For health and safety reasons, children under 5 years of age are not permitted on this underground tour
Daily at 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM and 5 PM
1 hr 15 mins
Ages 5-15yrs and seniors aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Your meeting point is Mercat Cross, High Street (High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, United Kingdom)
- This is easily accessible from St. Gile’s Cathedral
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Mercat Cross
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stops are Market Street and South Bridge, both 3-minute walks to the meeting point
- The closest train station is Edinburgh Waverley, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout