Chateau Clos Luce: Leonardo Da Vinci's last home
Live an unforgettable experience discovering the last residence of Leonardo da Vinci in Amboise!
- Explore the Château by yourself at your own leisure and enjoy a hassle-free, informative experience
- Breeze through 800 years of Amboise history as you explore this historical monument with skip-the-line access
- Celebrate Leonardo Da Vinci’s greatest works, life, and memories as you witness iconic inventions on display
- Learn how nature inspired his work as you spend leisure time with your loved ones in the Chateau’s gardens
- At your own cost, feast on local French cuisine at the three different restaurants available on-site
- Self-guided tour of the Château Clos Lucé + Exhibition
- Fast-track access
- European Renaissance Music Festival (26th-27th Sep)
- Hotel Transfers
- Food & Beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 dic., 2022.
These tickets are valid until 31 dic., 2022.
The Château du Clos Lucé, formerly called Manoir du Cloux, is located in the center of Amboise, France. Built in 1941, this luxurious residence building has been passed on to several famous owners throughout history. While it stands in all its Renaissance glory, decorated royally on the inside - the Château is most popularly known for being the Leonardo Da Vinci’s last home. With the invitation of Francis I, Da Vinci moved into the royal french residence in 1516 and went on to spend the last three years of his life here.
Besides a splendid collection of art and sculptures, the Château boasts a wide display of the Italian Maestro’s best inventions. You will be able to witness and take photos of architectural wonders such as The articulated glider, The Tank, The Catapult, The Mechanical Drum, and more. Learn all about his inspirations and his little secrets that you will only find out here, at your own pace! Wrap up your informative, self-guided tour with leisure time at the lush park and gardens or at your own expense, tickle your taste buds to a delicious meal in one of the three restaurants available on site.
know before you go
This attraction is closed on 25th December and 1st January
Jan: Daily from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Feb-June: Daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Jul-Aug: Daily from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sep-Oct: Daily from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Nov-Dec: Daily from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Château du Clos Lucé (2 Rue du Clos Lucé, 37400 Amboise, France)
Take the Paris Montparnasse to reach St Pierre des Corps in 55 minutes by TGV fast train (the station is 20 km from Amboise, connection possible by local train or by road)
Take the Paris Austerlitz : Amboise direct in 2 hours (Amboise TER - Loire Valley station is 2 km from Le Clos Lucé)
All year, a bus service provides connections between the station and Amboise town center
The Château du Clos Lucé is located 300m on foot from the town center
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout