Château de Chambord Skip-the-Line Ticket
Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the 16th-century Château de Chambord, the inspiration behind the castle in Beauty and the Beast! Explore its legendary double-helix staircase and opulent rooms at your own pace.
- Enjoy priority access to one of the most majestic castles of the Loire.
- Your ticket grants you access to more than 60 rooms as well as the temporary exhibitions.
- Explore the grandiose architecture and the lovely French gardens at your own pace.
- Marvel at the ingenuity of the double-helix staircase, inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.
- You can go up on one side of this staircase without meeting someone who is descending on the other side.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Château de Chambord
- Access to the castle and gardens
- Entry to the temporary exhibitions
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
King François I built the Château de Chambord after his victory in the Battle of Marignan in 1515. It was constructed not as a residence, but as the symbol of his power and the French Renaissance. The castle is located inside an enormous park of 5,000 hectares and contains about 400 rooms, over 80 staircases, 365 fireplaces, and plenty of towers, high ceilings and pointed domes.
A major highlight of your visit here would be the famous double helix staircase. Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, the open staircase is designed in a way that you can go up one side without meeting or making eye contact with someone who is descending on the other side! Your ticket also gives you access to more than 60 rooms open to the public and to temporary exhibitions (according to the cultural program of the time). Moreover, you can explore the castle's grand gardens, home to a vivid range of flora and fauna, at your own pace.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Facemasks are mandatory inside the attraction.
- Make sure to maintain social distancing.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- There are free lockers available at the château entrance (except in case of contrary governmental provisions) for safekeeping of your metallic baby carriers, backpacks, helmets, and other articles.
- Certain objects, like hiking poles and sharp objects, are not admitted in the château and must be placed in the lockers in accordance with visit regulations.
- Under France’s Vigipirate Plan, objects with dimensions superior to 55cm x 35cm x 20cm must also be deposited in the lockers after having been inspected.
- The National Estate of Chambord will not be held liable for theft or damage to any personal objects deposited in a locker.
- Baby carriers with metal frames are not authorized in the rooms and have to be left in storage. Strollers can be borrowed at the entrance (depending on availability).
- Toilets with changing table and bottle warmers are accessible near the reception area close to the parking lots as well as inside the château.
- Pay for your parking as soon as you arrive in the terminals provided for that purpose (single charge for the day).
- Do not hesitate to take your visitor’s leaflet at the château entrance so as to see where you are and where are you going.
- You will have access to free WiFi within the premises.
- In the autumn and winter, it is strongly recommended that you wear warm clothes.
- 2 Jan to 29 Mar: from 9 am to 5 pm
- 30 Mar to 31 Oct 9 am to 6 pm
- 1st Nov to 31st Dec: 9 am to 5 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Château de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Château de Chambord.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Less than 2 hours south of Paris and 25 min from Blois.
- A10, exit n°16 (Mer) or n°17 (Blois).
- A85, exit n°13 (Selles-sur-Cher).
- A71, exit n°3 (Lamotte-Beuvron).
- From Paris Austerlitz station, alight at Blois-Chambord (around 1hr20 mins).
- Shuttle* (from April to November) or taxi (25 mins) from the Blois Chambord station.
- Châteaux Shuttle (Rémi) from the Blois-Chambord train station.
- Coach line n°2 (Rémi) – Blois (Blois-Chambord train station).
- Chambord > Lamotte-Beuvron.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.