Skip-The-Line Ticket to the Château de Chambord
Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the 16th-century Château de Chambord, the inspiration behind the castle in Beauty and the Beast! Explore its legendary double-helix staircase and opulent rooms at your own pace.
- Enjoy priority access to one of the most majestic castles of the Loire.
- Your ticket grants you access to more than 60 rooms as well as the temporary exhibitions.
- Explore the grandiose architecture and the lovely French gardens at your own pace.
- Marvel at the ingenuity of the double-helix staircase, inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.
- You can go up on one side of this staircase without meeting someone who is descending on the other side.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Château de Chambord
- Access to the castle and gardens
- Entry to the temporary exhibitions
- Locker facility (except in case of contrary governmental provisions)
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 17 ago., 2024.
These tickets are valid until 17 ago., 2024.
King François I built the Château de Chambord after his victory in the Battle of Marignan in 1515. It was constructed not as a residence, but as the symbol of his power and the French Renaissance. The castle is located inside an enormous park of 5,000 hectares and contains about 400 rooms, over 80 staircases, 365 fireplaces, and plenty of towers, high ceilings and pointed domes.
A major highlight of your visit here would be the famous double helix staircase. Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, the open staircase is designed in a way that you can go up one side without meeting or making eye contact with someone who is descending on the other side! Your ticket also gives you access to more than 60 rooms open to the public and to temporary exhibitions (according to the cultural program of the time). Moreover, you can explore the castle's grand gardens, home to a vivid range of flora and fauna, at your own pace.
know before you go
know before you go
- The bell towers of the roofs of the Chambord castle are under maintenance and will remain closed until further notice.
- Since this is a historic site, certain regions may be closed for access due to maintenance or renovation.
- It is allowed to bring dogs on a leash in the park, but not in the castle enclosure, the French gardens, and the Stables.
- It is allowed for guide dogs to access the entire premises.
- It is not allowed to bring objects like hiking poles and sharp objects, or objects with dimensions greater than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm, and they must be placed in the lockers before the visit.
- It is not allowed to bring baby carriers with metal frames in the rooms and they must be left in storage.
- It is allowed to borrow strollers, if available, at the entrance.
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes in autumn and winter.
- 2 Jan to 29 Mar: from 9 am to 5 pm
- 30 Mar to 31 Oct 9 am to 6 pm
- 1st Nov to 31st Dec: 9 am to 5 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Château de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Château de Chambord.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Less than 2 hours south of Paris and 25 min from Blois.
- A10, exit n°16 (Mer) or n°17 (Blois).
- A85, exit n°13 (Selles-sur-Cher).
- A71, exit n°3 (Lamotte-Beuvron).
- From Paris Austerlitz station, alight at Blois-Chambord (around 1hr20 mins).
- Shuttle* (from April to November) or taxi (25 mins) from the Blois Chambord station.
- Châteaux Shuttle (Rémi) from the Blois-Chambord train station.
- Coach line n°2 (Rémi) – Blois (Blois-Chambord train station).
- Chambord > Lamotte-Beuvron.