The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace: Entrance Ticket with Multimedia Guide
Dive into British Royalty and find out everything they stand for at this exhibition at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing precious items from the Royal Collection, this exhibition will show the artistic, and cultural connection between the royal and imperial houses of the United Kingdom and Japan.
- Get tickets to the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace and admire diverse gems and art.
- The Japan: Courts and Culture has over 450 works on show.
- Take a look at rare porcelain and lacquer, samurai armor, and embroidered screens.
- Admire diplomatic gifts from James I to Her Majesty The Queen.
- Learn 300 years of diplomatic and cultural history between the British and the Japanese.
- Explore the exhibition at your own pace once the engaging 1-hour multimedia guide ends.
- Admission tickets to Queen’s Gallery in Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide in English
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know everything about the British Royalty at the Japan: Courts and Culture exhibition The Queen's Gallery in Buckingham Palace! This exhibition showcases items from the lavish Royal Collection. Rare china and lacquer, samurai armor, embroidered screens, and diplomatic presents from James I to Her Majesty The Queen are among the items on display. They provide a unique window into the worlds of ceremony, honor, and craftsmanship that connect the British and Japanese courts and societies.
The Queen’s Gallery in Buckingham Palace is located where Queen Victoria’s chapel once used to be. The chapel was destroyed in an air raid in 1940. It was developed into an art gallery in 1962 and 1997 saw a revival and modernization of the structure. Learn rare-known facts about the building structure and exhibition from a multimedia guide in English. Once it gets over, you can explore the exhibition further at your own pace!
Note: The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace will be open from 8 Apr - 31 Dec 2022.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Toilets and baby-care facilities are available. Capacities are being managed with an enhanced cleaning regime in operation.
- It is expected and recommended that you wear a face-covering (unless exempt).
- Perspex screens are in place at the checkouts and till points.
- All visitors will be subject to airport-like security checks.
- Large luggage pieces or backpacks will not be permitted inside. This can be checked in at the storage units before entering and reclaimed after the visit.
- Mobile phones must be switched off while inside the gallery.
- Guests are free to explore the gallery at their own pace once their multimedia guide ends.
Japan: Courts and Culture: 8 Apr 2022 – 26 Feb 2023
- Open from 8 Apr - 31 Dec 2022.
- Thu to Mon: 10am to 5:30pm (last admission at 4:15pm).
- The Queen’s Gallery is open on the above days throughout the year, except during the installation of new exhibitions.
Gallery Closing Early
- 5 May 2022: the last admission is between 3pm to 3:15pm. Gallery closes at 4:15pm.
- Closed every Tue and Wed.
- 15 Apr, 22 May, 25 Dec & 26 Dec.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the attraction, along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace.
- Address: Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom.
- The nearest Underground Tube Stations are Victoria, Green Park, and St. James. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from these stations.
- The nearest bus stop is Victoria Bus Station (stop C). Buses that go there are C1, C10, 11, and 211. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from this station.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during the checkout.