Royal London Tour With Changing of the Guard
Get the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks on this half-day tour and learn all about the city’s rich history with your expert tour guide. At the Buckingham Palace, watch the Changing of the Guards ceremony, an event steeped in pomp and grandeur!
- Travel comfortably to the Buckingham Palace on a luxury coach
- Enjoy a sightseeing experience of London’s best highlights along the way
- At the palace, see the historic Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Watch as the Queen’s guards clad in their trademark red tunics and bearskin hats march in action
- Listen to interesting commentary by your expert guide while using a personal headset
- Expert guide
- Superior coach
- WiFi and USB charging on board
- Personal audio headset
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Meet your tour guide and set off on a panoramic drive through the capital. Along the way, pass by London's most iconic sights, from Westminster Abbey and Big Ben to St Paul's Cathedral and much, much more! Disembark at Buckingham Palace to watch a centuries-old British ceremony that is an essential London experience.
The Changing of the Guard ceremony marks the official shift change of the Household Regiment - the Queen’s guards stationed at Buckingham Palace. Watch in awe as the New Guard marches in to assume responsibility for protecting the Palace. Dressed in their scarlet suits and bearskin hats, these guards exemplify British pomp and ceremony in a showing that absolutely can’t be missed.
know before you go
- Boarding for the tour begins at 8:30am and you leave Victoria Coach Station at 9am.
- The tour ends at 12 PM at Victoria train station.
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, you will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at
Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Please display this mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide at 8:30 AM at the At Evan Evans kiosk at Gate 1 inside the Victoria Coach Station , 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, United Kingdom.
- The tour begins at 9 AM.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Victoria Coach Station.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the London Underground Circle, District, or Victoria line to Victoria station.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- The tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).
, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, United Kingdom - To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Victoria Coach Station
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the London Underground Circle, District, or Victoria line to Victoria station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout