- Visit one of Transylvania's most popular attractions on this guided tour.
- Skip-the-line tickets ensure you walk to the front of the ticketing queue.
- Enter the eerie gates of this fairytale estate alongside your expert tour guide.
- Walk past Gothic chambers, eerie passageways, creeping towers, and secret rooms.
- Along the way, learn fascinating facts about the main resident, Vlad III Dracula.
- Skip-the-line entry into Bran Castle
- Guided tour of the Castle
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Transylvania's popular attraction, Bran Castle, otherwise known as 'Dracula’s Castle' is a cherished 14th-century attraction that holds centuries-worth of mysteries and secrets. A guided tour through this fantastic medieval fortress is just what you need. As you walk past Gothic chambers, secret passageways, creepy towers, and eerie rooms, your guide will fill you in on intriguing intel about the main resident, Vlad III Dracula. You can't help but feel trapped in this fairy tale estate, even if for only an hour.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Note: Starting from Oct 25, 2021, for anyone aged 13 and above, entry to the venue will only be permitted if a green pass is shown. Proof of vaccination or an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older than 24 hours will do. Children up to 12 years of age don't need to show a green pass but to enter the venue, they have to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
24, 35 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
Children aged 7- 17yrs, students aged 18- 25yrs, and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Transylvanian Wonders S.R.L Ticketing Office.
- Address: Strada Valea Porţii 2, Bran 507025, Romania.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.