Combo (Save 4%): Borghese Gallery + Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
Use this money-saving combo ticket to two iconic Roman attractions: the Borghese Gallery and Museum, as well as Castel Sant'Angelo!
- Save money on ticket prices as you explore Borghese Gallery and Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Visit the Borghese Gallery in Rome, home to some of Rome's most famous artworks.
- Admire amazing art collections curated by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Scipione Cardinal Borghese.
- See Caravaggio's masterpieces like David with the Head of Goliath and Boy with a Basket of Fruit.
- Marvel at Raphael's The Deposition and sculptures like David and Apollo and Daphne.
- Walk through the Villa Borghese and explore the gardens dotted with vibrant flowers in bloom.
- Explore Castel Sant'Angelo, a historical building that has existed since the 2nd century.
- Traceback Roman history as you explore all five floors of the castle.
- Discover how parts of the building served as living quarters, a fortress, and even a prison.
- Fall in love with the stunning architecture of the building and its preserved statues, art, and weapons.
- Entry to the Borghese Gallery
- Entry to Castel Sant'Angelo
- Booking fee
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get access to two iconic Roman landmarks with a single ticket!
Borghese Gallery and Museum
You might already know that Bernini’s sculptures are scattered all over Rome. However, his best works – The Rape of Proserpina, Apollo and Daphne, and David are on display at the Borghese Gallery and Museum. Moreover, at least a dozen of Caravaggio's most famous paintings can be seen here. These include ‘Boy with a Basket of Fruit,’ ‘David with the Head of Goliath,’ ‘Self-portrait as Bacchus', ‘Madonna and Child with St Anne’ and ‘Portrait of Pope Paul V.’ Since the museum permits only a limited number visitors at a time, you see these masterpieces as you have never seen before – like browsing through a private collection! When you're done exploring the gallery, head over to the garden, one of the most beautiful parks in Rome. Away from the city bustle, these Gardens give you a chance to experience Rome in silence.
Castel Sant’ Angelo or ‘Castle of the holy angel’ was built in AD 135-139 and intended as a mausoleum for the Roman emperor Hadrian. Eventually, the monument came to be used as a military building and a place of refuge for popes during the 1527 sieges. Spend your time here exploring the castle, which is now a museum, and learn about Roman history and architecture. Divided into five floors that are connected by a spiral ramp, you will get to tour the chamber of ashes and the cells in which many historical figures were incarcerated. As you ascend to the upper part of the castle, admire the beautifully decorated rooms that served as a Papal residence and an extensive collection of ancient weapons. Head over to the large terrace on the top floor, where you can wrap up your experience with unparalleled views of Rome.
know before you go
- Access to the Borghese Gallery is regulated with a mandatory exit at the end of each time slot so tickets are limited and sell out quickly. Tickets will not be available on-site for purchase, especially for same-day entry.
- Until the month of May, only two children are allowed access for a time slot.
- Entry to the Borghese Gallery is free for people who are physically challenged as well as their accompanying guardian (carry a valid photo ID).
- The cloakroom is temporarily located outside the Borghese Gallery.
- Luggage storage at the Borghese Gallery is mandatory for items such as bags, backpacks, strollers or trolleys, umbrellas, selfie sticks, or other items whose danger or size is assessed by the security staff.
- It is also forbidden to enter the Borghese Gallery with food, drinks (including water), and animals (with the exception of guide dogs).
The Gallery is open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Tuesday to Sunday.
Open daily between 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM (last entry at 6:30 PM).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem the tickets at Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Redeem your ticket at the Borghese Gallery entrance.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.