Half-Day Tour of Borghese Gallery & Gardens
At the Borghese Gallery, discover one of Rome’s most exquisite art collections and massive gardens with skip-the-line entry. Led by an expert guide, see famous works from artists like Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini, and more.
- Explore the Borghese Gallery in a small group of fifteen or fewer people, and witness works of art considered the pinnacles of human creativity and artistic mastery.
- Find profound meaning in the paintings created by Caravaggio and Titian and statues by Canova and Bernini with your expert English, German, or Italian-speaking guide.
- Take a stroll in the Villa Borghese, a lush green garden that is sure to leave you in a state of pure bliss.
- Upgrade your tickets for convenient round-trip transfers from central hotels in Rome.
- Don't Miss: The most spectacular panorama of Rome from the Pincio Terrace!
- Entry to Borghese Gallery & Gardens
- English or German-guided tour
- Hotel transfers (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Charm of Borghese
When you step inside the Borghese Gallery, you will be met with unparalleled beauty; an exquisite collection of sculptures and paintings that were collected in the 17th century by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. It has magnificent sculptures such as David by Bernini and paintings such as The Deposition by Raphael.
An Insightful Tour
Since you will be in a small group, you will have the chance to explore the Borghese Gallery at your own pace. Take your time and savor every nook and cranny of this exquisite sanctorum of human creativity.
When you are done exploring the museum, you can take a mesmerizing stroll through Villa Borghese, the landscaped gardens. Planned by the brilliant architect Flaminio Ponzio, it is at the heart of Rome and a place adored by all. The tour will conclude with an awe-inspiring view from the top of the Pincio Terrace.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessible.
- Please note that the guided tour is available in both English and German (bilingual) on Saturdays.
- The tour does not run on the first Sunday of every month.
- Tues to Sun: 9am - 12pm
- Check the timings on the select page for each ticket option to plan your visit.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will get an email confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point or at the time of pick up.
If you have booked the tour with the no-pick-up option, please assemble at Piazzale del Museo Borghese, just in front of the entrance to the museum at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
How to get there
You can take the Metro Line A towards direction 'Battistini’ at the 'Termini’ station. Deboard at the 'Flaminio- Piazza del Popolo’ stop. From there, the Villa Borghese is a 3-minute walk. Reach the homonymous gallery which is located inside the park.
The ticket is only valid for the scheduled date and time.