Skip the Line Tickets to Body Worlds Amsterdam - The Happiness Project
Explore the human body during a visit to The Happiness Project in Body Worlds Amsterdam. Discover the secret of personal health and happiness!
- Discover the many facets of the human body in the exhibition 'Body Worlds: The Happiness Project'
- With skip-the-line access, you don't have to wait for your exploration of the human mind and body
- Look at more than 200 real specimens of the human body
- Learn about the effects that emotions can have on your health and well-being
- Dive deep into the physical composition of the human body
- Skip-the-line access to Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Food & drinks
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Look at the inside of the body and immerse yourself in human physiology at the exhibition Body Worlds - The Happiness Project. Wander through the different rooms with more than 200 real specimens of the human body. The exhibition also deals with the effect of emotions such as happiness on our health and well-being. The anatomical specimens show the different facets of our physical composition, including our resilience, vulnerability and the complexity of our body. Often described as controversial, Body Worlds has attracted the attention of more than 40 million visitors. A must for those who want to delve deeper into the workings of the human body.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Mandatory masks
- Social distance: 2 meters
- Customer contact points are often sanitized
- Sunday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Last admission takes place 1 hour before closing time
Special opening hours
- 27 April: closed because of King's Day
- 30 January: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The exhibition is easily accessible for the disabled. However, the building has several floors, which means that the elevator has to be used.
Infants aged 5 and below go free. Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Show your ticket together with a valid ID at the time of redemption.
- If you bought tickets at a reduced price, please bring a valid ID with photo for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Address: Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Bus: N85 & N87 will take you to the 'Dam' stop, a few minutes walking from Body Worlds.
- Lightrail: 4 & 14 will also take you to the 'Dam' stop.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the reservation.