Werribee Zoo Reopening Date - 1st June 2020
As the Werribee Zoo, gets on board by reopening its doors to the public, effective steps have been taken to safeguard visitor’s health and to also create a comfortable space within the attraction.
Safety Measures & New Rules in Place at Werribee Zoo
- Zoo visitor numbers will be limited to a maximum of 1500 people per day
- Limiting number of visitors to allow for approximately 20m2 per person
- If you're coming to see the dinosaurs at Werribee Open Range Zoo, from 9am-10am there will be reduced noise and distractions to make it easier for families who may otherwise find it challenging to visit the dinosaurs at the zoo.
- Signs and staff to ensure physical distancing
- More hand sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning schedules throughout the zoo
- Additional information for staff and visitors to reduce transmission
Booking Werribee Zoo Tickets Online
Tickets for Werribee Zoo are available here
Zoo visitor numbers will be limited to a maximum of 1000 people per day. Due to safety reasons it is now necessary to book tickets online for every member before making a visit to the zoo.
Children between the age group of 0-4 also require an online ticket. However, children under 16 receive free entry on weekends, Victorian public holidays and Victorian Government school holidays.
For more information about visiting Werribee Zoo, refer to the information page here