Volendam: E-Bike Rental with Countryside Route Suggestions
Rent an easy-to-ride E-bike and explore Amsterdam’s countryside. Enjoy a carefree Dutch day out as you cruise past old fishing villages, authentic windmills, cheese farms, and much more!
- Hire an electric bike to explore Volendam and cruise easily without gassing yourself.
- Hop on and off as and when you please: you are the maker of rules and routes.
- If you’re new and lost, then follow curated route suggestions to make the most of your trip.
- Visit Volendam Museum or have your photo taken in traditional attire.
- Lose yourself in a tranquil countryside characterized by Dutch landscapes and culture.
- Relax and enjoy as you effortlessly zip past windmills, meadows, cheese farms, and more.
- See the Gouwzee and discover old harbor villages like Monnickendam, Marken and Edam.
- Receive assistance in multiple languages like English, French, Italian, Spanish, and more.
- You can cover at least 70 kilometers on an E-bike without running out of charge.
- E-bike rental with three gears
- GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
- Hardcopy map of the surroundings with recommendations
- Full battery with a range of 70 kilometers
- Assistance in multiple languages
- Meal and drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
See Volendam the Dutch way – on an E-bike alongside lush landscapes. Renting an electrically charged bike to explore Amsterdam’s beautiful countryside is good for many reasons, the main being easy and effortless. Discover the historic village of Volendam with its lovely harbor, old fishermen’s houses, labyrinthine lanes, costume-clad locals, and more.
From Volendam, you can either visit the nearby village of your liking or decide to follow the recommendations and route suggestions provided. Take the scenic route across the countryside dotted with windmills, meadows, sheep, and Dutch dikes. See the Gouwzee as you ride on top of the dike, make way through Katwoude towards Monnickendam and Marken, and visit a cheese farm, lighthouse, clog factory, and more along the way. Marken, in particular, won’t disappoint with its picturesque bridges over small canals and wooden façades.
The advantage of an E-bike is that it smoothly pushes forward against the wind and has a battery with a range of 70 kilometers, allowing you to conserve your energy and instead enjoy your ride and beautiful surroundings. It also ensures sustainable travel, so what are you waiting for? Book tickets now!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- Frequently touched areas are regularly cleaned.
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks.
- Customers must maintain distance while riding the vehicles.
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- 1-day bike rental
- 2-day bike rental
- 3-day bike rental
English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to rent or drive the vehicle.
- You will not be allowed to ride on the highway and will have to oblige to ride along the stated bike paths.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Don’t use the bell unnecessarily, always ride slowly, and provide enough space for others on the road.
- If your child is still too small to get on the bike, you can arrange to have a child seat placed on the back of your E-bike.
- Make sure to carry a passport or driver’s license for identity purposes.
- Find information on parking here if you plan to drive to Volendam.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the ticketing office of Rent & Event.
- Address: Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands.
- The closest bus stop is Volendam, Volendam Centrum, a 7-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Bus N14 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.