Rome E-Bike Rental
Traipse through the city of Rome on your compact, pedal-free electronic bike!
- Explore the vibrant city of Rome in a convenient, fun, and green way!
- This cool, breezy sightseeing option comes with a high-powered, fully-charged e-bike rental.
- As you ride your way along the bustling streets of Rome, you won't even break a sweat.
- Throw on your handy audio guides and listen to informative commentary as you go along.
- These bikes can be ridden anywhere a standard bike goes.
- Wherever you feel like you want to explore the city further on foot, just hop off: it's that simple!
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- City APP audioguide
- Staff assistance & free WiFi at ticketing office
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
When in Rome, engage in sightseeing like the locals prefer: upon high-powered, fully-charged electronic bikes. This is not only a super convenient way of sightseeing (you literally don't break a sweat), it also helps you embrace your inner environmentalist (switch from cars and buses to bikes!) Jump aboard your bikes, throw on your helmets, and begin your exploration through Italy's striking capital city for three hours. The best part is, wherever you wish to step down and explore further, you may do so without worrying about your tour group leaving you behind. You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. What's best- you have a personalized audio guide to help navigate your way through the city!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
- Available daily between 10 AM & 3 PM.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, Italian & German
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Piazza Venezia.
- Address: Piazza d'ara coeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia, a 1-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 40, 44, 62, 63, 64, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.