E-Fatbike Rental: Countryside of Amsterdam (Volendam)
See Volendam and the lush countryside of Amsterdam on the back of an E-Fatbike. Get handy tips for the best routes and interesting places in the vicinity.
- Travel responsibly and like the wind by renting a lightweight E-Fatbike in Volendam.
- Ride easy with electric pedal assistance and move effortlessly at the speed of 25 km per hour.
- See plains, windmills, meadows, and cheese farms as you explore the Dutch countryside.
- Hop on and off as and when you please or follow suggested routes and recommendations.
- Discover age-old fishing villages like Monnickendam and Marken at your own pace.
- Receive guidance in the language of your choice (available in 11 languages).
- No driver’s license required, but prior cycling experience is a must!
- E-Fatbike rental
- GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
- Hardcopy map of the surroundings with recommendations
- Assistance in multiple languages
- Full battery
- Free poncho in case of rain
- Meal & Drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore Volendam and its surrounding areas, just 30 minutes from Amsterdam, on a bike that feels just as light as the wind. The E-Fatbike is large but powered with electric pedal assistance. It’s ideal for any kind of terrain and rough trail, providing you with improved grip and traction. Since there isn’t much effort involved in maneuvering an E-Fatbike, you can easily travel distances, say from Volendam to neighboring villages like Monnickendam and Marken.
While in Volendam, you can maybe visit the Volendam Museum or make a stop at the Smit Bokkum eel smokehouse, after which you can take an idyllic route above a dike and along the Gouwzee to Marken. Stop in Katwoude, see a nice cheese farm and wooden houses, visit lighthouses, a clog factory, and more before continuing to Monnickendam where you can visit a beer brewery, see how beer is brewed, taste homemade sausages, and enjoy the view from a lovely terrace. If you’re looking to have an easygoing trip and make the most of your time in the lush countryside, then renting an E-Fatbike for exploration may just be the right option for you!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- Frequently touched areas are regularly cleaned.
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks.
- Customers must maintain distance while riding the vehicles.
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- 1-day E-Fatbike rental
- 2-day E-Fatbike rental
- 3-day E-Fatbike rental
English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese
- You do not need a driver’s license to rent an E-Fatbike, but you must have prior cycling experience.
- People under 1.30 meters cannot ride these bikes due to frame height concerns.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to rent or drive the vehicle.
- You will not be allowed to ride on the highway and will have to oblige to ride along the stated bike paths.
- This is a self-guided tour. You will receive clear and easy directions to find your way around.
- Make sure to carry a passport or driver’s license for identity purposes.
- Find information on parking here if you plan to drive to Volendam.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the ticketing office of Rent & Event.
- Address: Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands.
- The closest bus stop is Volendam, Volendam Centrum, a 7-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Bus N14 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.