Tickets to the Big Fun Museum
Visit La Rambla's fun must-visit attraction, the Big Fun Museum where enjoying yourself is child's play!
- Spend a day at one of the most magical museums in all of Barcelona, the Big Fun Museum.
- At Believe It or Not, learn incredible facts, secrets, and mysteries from around the world.
- Become a dwarf and enter a world where everything is gigantic at the Giant's House.
- Enter the strangest house ever, the Topsy-Turvy House, where physics rules do not apply.
- Experience a world full of marshmallows, candies, donuts, and cotton candy at the Sweets Museum.
- Discover the extreme psychiatric techniques used throughout history at the Museum of Madness.
- Admire a spectacular collection of Modern art made with all kinds of food at Food Art.
- Step into a strange world of mirrors at the Alice Through the Looking Glass room.
- Hop into a pool and get out with your clothes dry at the Dry Pool.
- Entry into the Big Fun Museum
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Ever thought you'd be able to walk the ceiling or see art made out of food? These are exactly the sort of weird, wacky things you will find at Big Fun Museum Barcelona. This illusions and entertainment museum has several thematic rooms, 3D facilities, and more to make you question your senses!
With the Big Fun Museum ticket, you get to enter an exciting world full of fantasies. Climb a ladder to get on a chair in the Giant's House, or have breakfast on an upside-down table in the Topsy-Turvy House. Speaking of breakfast, don't miss out on visiting the Food Art Museum, where you will find modern art made out of food so appealing, you'll want to take a bite. There's also a Sweet Museum - a world full of marshmallows, candies, donuts, and cotton candy. When you're done exploring the food-related museums, brave entering the Museum of Madness and discover several extreme psychiatric techniques applied throughout history.
At Believe It or Not, explore a treasure trove of secrets and mysteries, odd traditions, and more. Just as you're getting used to all these strange sights, you'll get to enter the Alice Through The Looking Glass Museum. Step into a strange world based on the book by Lewis Carroll. Stroll through a seemingly endless forest, meet talking flowers and play magic chess with the Queen of Hearts and other characters from Alice’s world. Don’t forget your camera!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- With this ticket, you have access to Records and Wonders, Giant's House, Topsy-Turvy House, Sweet Museum, Museum of Madness, Food Art, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Time Out Zone/Dry Pool!
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Big Fun Museum.
- Address: Big Fun Museum, Rambla de Sant Josep, 88, 94, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Subway: The nearest subway station is 'Liceu.' Catch the L3 to get here.
- By Bus: If you're going by bus, catch the #59, N9, N12, N15, or V13 to the 'La Rambla - Liceu' bus stop, located 2 minutes away from the museum.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.