Fast Track Entry Tickets to Betis Tour Experience
- Tour the corners of Real Betis' home ground with a guide and get insider info on the club's history.
- Walk in the footsteps of your favorite players as you enter the field and the press room.
- See the changing rooms, and spot your favorite football players in the Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy a multimedia experience in the Betis de la Memoria room; you will get a rundown of the club's centenary history.
- Entry tickets
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Footie fans will love this fun, guided tour of the iconic Benito Villamarín Stadium! The Real Betis Balompié club was founded all the way back in 1907, and the stadium of Benito Villamarín has been their home turf since its completion in 1929. This is your chance to go behind-the-scenes and experience the thrill of walking down the players' tunnel, seeing the changing rooms, and checking out the dugouts.
Your expert guide will also show you the box of honor, and the press room where photographers have captured legendary photos of thousands of matches. While you're here, don't miss out on stepping onto the playing field and imagine yourself kicking a goal!
know before you go
- Main Door
- Presidential Box
- Reception areas and Trophy room
- Memory of Betis
- Wall of Fame
- Interactive Area
- Real Betis Balompié dressing room
- Mon to Fri: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM; and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Sat: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sun: Closed
- Open all year round except Sundays, official holidays, 25 December and 1 January.(This schedule will be complied with as long as it does not interfere with the timetable of the first team and the Club in general).
Children aged 0-5yrs go in for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the main door of the Benito Villamarín Stadium
- Address: Av de Heliópolis, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Bus: Lines 1, 2, 3, 6, 34, and A6
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.