Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels
Travel to your hotel or guest house in Reykjavik from the Keflavik International Airport in a comfortable bus. The driver is dedicated to making sure you have a smooth ride and arrive at your destination on time.
- Travel in one of the most comfortable and modern coaches available in Iceland.
- The bus will be air-conditioned.
- You will be picked up at the scheduled time from Keflavik Airport and dropped off at the hotel or guest house of your choice.
- The drivers respect your schedule, and will never fail to be on time.
- Free WiFi is available on the bus.
- Professional transport service from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik
- Free WiFi
- Over a hundred different drop-off points across Reykjavik
- Additional stops between Reykjavik and Keflavik Airport
super-flexible cancellation policy
Tickets can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to the tour for a full refund.
This is a one-way transport service that takes you from the Keflavik International Airport to the hotel or guest house that you have booked in Reykjavik. Your bus from the airport will stop at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. There are many shuttles available here that will take you to your desired location.
The air-conditioned buses to Reykjavik depart according to a strict timetable. You can find them very easily right outside the airport terminal. The service is certain to be reliable at all times. The drivers are courteous and well-aware of the best route to and from the airport. The bus is comfortable, and you can work or entertain yourself on the bus with the free WiFi availability.
know before you go
There are currently no ticket variants.
This tour is available on all days of the week. You can book your bus ticket for any time of the day as well. It takes approximately 45 minutes for the bus to travel from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik.
Rules and Regulations
Seat belts must be worn inside the bus according to Icelandic law. Please select your drop-off point at the time of booking.
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can display your voucher on your mobile device along with some valid photo ID at the meeting point. Head to the Gray Line Iceland Passenger Pick-Up Staff immediately after you sort everything out with customs, and you will receive further instructions on boarding the bus.
You will be picked up from the Keflavik Airport Terminal. You can find the airport transfer coaches right outside the Keflavik Airport terminal building.
The ticket is valid only for the scheduled date and time.