Combo: Park Güell + Casa Batlló Tickets
This easy-on-the-pocket combo gives you to access Barcelona's two famous attractions, Park Güell and Casa Batlló, with just one ticket!
- Visit two of the most iconic attractions of Barcelona and masterpieces of Gaudí's works, Park Güell and Casa Batlló with this money-saving combo.
- On your visit to Park Güell, get awed as you witness the creative ways in which a compound created to be a gated community became a park.
- Take a look at Gaudí's best works in the Hypostyle Room (Sala Hipòstila)
- Gasp in wonder as you wander through the corridors of Casa Batlló and witness the mesmerising architecture.
- Get insights into the life and other works of Gaudí with the audioguide at Casa Batlló.
- Entry to Park Güell
- Timed Entry to Casa Batlló
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the wonders created by the pioneer in Catalan Modernism architecture, Antoni Gaudí with your visit to Park Güell and Casa Batlló.
Explore the Iconic Park Güell
Originally designed to be a gated community for aristocrats, Park Güell through Gaudi's imagination and artistry came to life in the form of a public park. this iconic park has quirky buildings, lush parks, and unique details that amuse even the most cynical visitor. Explore the various monuments that make this Park iconic, with the stunning architecture like the Sala Hipòstila (the Hypostyle Room), Jardins d’Àustria (Gardens of Austria), Museu del Guarda (Guard Museum), Pòrtic de la Bugadera (Wash House Portico), Plaça de la Natura (Nature Square or terrace).
Immerse Yourself in the Stunning Architecture of Casa Batlló
At the Casa Batlló, take a closer look at the architectural style of Gaudí. Created to be the home of the Batllo family, this iconic landmark has rented housing that is sewn to the palace by a magnificent entrance that one cannot miss. You will have access to an audio guide that will let you in on the ingenious work of Gaudí.
know before you go
know before you go
- The new regulation plan takes into account the needs of local residents in the neighborhoods adjacent to Park Güell (El Coll, Vallcarca-Penitents, La Salut, El Carmel, Can Baró, and Baix Guinardó) and guarantees them unrestricted access free of charge to all the year round to enjoy the area. To enter the park, they will need to have a Neighbor or Gaudir Més card, which may be requested by the entrance staff.
- Casa Batlló is wheelchair accessible and also has information in Braille.
- From 27 Mar, 2022 to 29 Oct, 2022: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- From 30 Oct 2022 to 31 Dec 2022: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- As per the time slot chosen by you at the time of checkout visit anytime between 9am to 7:15pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- On the day of your visit, you must show your tickets at the access of the restricted area of Park Güell.
- Address: 08024 Barcelona, Spain.
- Redemption Point is - Casa Batlló.
- Address : Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.