Tablao Cordobés Flamenco Show in Barcelona
Clap to the beat and find yourself enthralled by the energetic performances of talented dancers like Jose Maya and Karime Amaya on this visit to Tablao Flamenco Cordobés. Choose from three different variants and enjoy the show with dinner, tapas tasting, or a drink!
- Visit Tablao Cordobés for an authentic folkloric experience concerning everything Flamenco!
- Enjoy a delectable dinner, drink, or tapas tasting session (depending on the variant) at this exquisite Flamenco show
- Watch one of the best Flamenco shows in town at the traditional Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, which is known to feature top-notch artists
- Experience beautiful performances of an array of Flamenco styles interpreted through exciting guitar, singing, and dance
- Admission to the Traditional Tablao
- 1-Hour Flamenco Show
- Tapas Tasting (optional)
- Dinner (optional)
- Drink (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Infants under the age of 2 enter for free. Children between 3 - 7 enjoy reduced rates on their tickets.
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
It was not until 1992 that Barcelona began evolving as one of the tourist destinations in Europe. Flamenco hotspots like Tablao Flamenco Cordobes became famous for their first-rate dancers and musicians who gave electrifying performances. Today, Tablao Cordobes is one of the most popular ways to spend a refreshing evening watching Flamenco with food or drinks in the city of Barcelona.
A show that stays true to its historical roots, the Flamenco performance is just as exciting as it was back in the 70’s. Pair the show with either dinner, tapas, or a drink. The gastronomy of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes takes care of every detail and makes a selection of dishes with vegetarian, vegan, halal and gluten-free varieties among others. The decoration of Tablao Flamenco Cordobes Barcelona draws its inspiration from Nasrid forms and architecture of Andalusia and was handcrafted by the official restorers of the Alhambra in Granada. The art of Flamenco does not relate to storytelling but the human form in itself. The fast-paced guitar riffs and exceptional dancing is bound to get you tapping to the beat and cheering for the performers. The show typically features performers from various Flamenco traditions dancing to characteristic Spanish guitar. This is one of the best ways to experience Spanish culture if you have an evening to spend in Barcelona.
know before you go
Nov 1 - March 14
- Show with Tapas: Tapas at 5:15 PM and show at 6:30 PM
- Show with Dinner: Dinner at 6:45 PM, 8:30 PM, and 10:00 PM and show at 8:15 PM, 10:00 PM, and 11:30 PM, respectively
- Show with Drink: Drinks and Gastro Tour at 6:45 PM, 8:30 PM, and 10:00 PM and show at 8:15 PM, 10:00 PM, and 11:30 PM, respectively
Beer, Cava, sangría, refreshment, juice, water or wine
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Tablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- These Bus lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Bus - 59, Bus - 91, Bus - H14, Bus - V13.
- These Train lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Train - R1, Train - R12, Train - R4, Train - RG1.
- These Metro lines stop near Tablao Flamenco Cordobés: Metro - L1, Metro - L3, Metro - L4.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.