Catedral de Barcelona: Admission Ticket
Visit one of the most peaceful places in the city, the Cathedral of Barcelona!
- Admire the beauty of the Barcelona Cathedral, representative of 3 different architectural periods
- Enjoy remarkable views of the Gothic Quarter from the rooftop of the cathedral
- Inside the choir, check out 15th century pinnacles and canopies, as well as the wooden pulpit
- If you observe the wooden pulpit up close, you’ll see the Virgin Mary and Child depicted on it
- The cloister is home to the Well of Geese, commemorating the death of Saint Eulalia
- Visit Sala Capitular and check out the select artworks on display here
- Admission into the Cathedral of Barcelona
- Choir entrance + Acces to the rooftop + Capitular Room
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Located in the historic Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral of Barcelona is one of the most popular sites in the city. Even from the outside, the façade of the cathedral is matched in beauty by its interior. Because it took about 150 years to construct it, at least three different periods of architecture are visible here. As you enter the cathedral, let your eyes roam to the rooftop to admire the ornate spire. When you climb up here, you will enjoy stunning views of the Gothic Quarter.
Admire the cathedral’s Gothic architecture, complete with high ceilings, stained-glass windows and gargoyles in all shapes and sizes. Enter the choir, one of the most significant sculptural works in the Catalan Gothic style. See the 15th-century pinnacles and canopies, the wooden pulpit at the entrance on the right, and marvel at the commemorative shields painted by Juan de Borgoña on the choir stalls. Explore the sun-bathed Gothic cloister, which dates back to 1448. You will see the Well of the Geese, a fountain that is home to 13 geese that symbolize the fact that Saint Eulalia was 13 when she died. Don’t miss out on entering the Sala Capitular (Chapter House), swathed in rich red carpet and graced with fine timber seating, home to select artworks.
know before you go
know before you go
- The cathedral is pram/stroller and wheelchair accessible. There is an accessible entrance at the cloister on Carrer del Bisbe
- Please dress respectfully by wearing clothes that cover your shoulders and extend to your knees or lower
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at the Cathedral of Barcelona
- Address: Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Cathdreal of Barcelona
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus: #47, 120, N8, N28, V15 or V17 to Via Laietana - Pl Ramon Berenguer
- Metro: Liceu (Green Line) or Jaume I (Yellow Line)
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout