Casa Mila-La Pedrera Night Experience
Witness the grandeur of one of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpieces, the Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera, highlighted by an exclusive and unique light show that will show you a side of the attraction that cannot be seen during the day. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site and watch it transform at nightfall into a mysterious nocturnal landscape. On the Origins tour, you will visit this enigmatic building after it has closed for the day and explore the building with an expert guide. The Origins tour is a beautiful immersive experience that will stay with you forever.
- Skip the line access to La Pedrera after it closes for the day.
- Explore the last private house designed by renowned architect, Antoni Gaudi with an official guide.
- Discover the magical, transforming architecture built around the themes of nature and spirituality.
- Partake in the audiovisual display on the rooftop.
- Enjoy a glass of cava and chocolate snacks at the end of the visit.
- All Catalan residents benefit from a discounted rate. Hurry, book your tickets now!
- Priority access to La Pedrera
- Audiovisual display on the rooftop
- Glass of cava and chocolate snacks
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
why visit gaudi’s pedrera
The last private residence designed by Antoni Gaudi, Casa Mila, is popularly known as La Pedrera (‘open quarry’) by the locals. This is due to the rough-hewn appearance that envelops the outer portion of this modernist building. Planned as a spiritual symbol, the building features multiple carvings and statues of Mary and the archangels.
The building is among the most charming masterpieces of Gaudi and during the night a secret side emerges to this building. Twisting corridors that transport you inside a cave; sea waves concealing marine life, chimneys resembling giant warriors and a plethora of forms comes to life in the starlight. This is one Gaudi experience in Barcelona that you just cannot miss.
You experience begins at the Casa Mila entrance where you will meet your guide. After that, you will head inside the building to explore the dreamy design and architecture that Gaudi's creations are famous for. The tour will take you to various sections of the building such as the Provença and Passeig de Gràcia courtyard, the Roof-Terrace and the Espai Gaudí (the attic).
What sets the Origin experience apart though is the stunning audio-visual show that is held on Casa Mila's rooftop. This immersive experience not only highlights the importance of Casa Mila in the architectural timeline of Barcelona but also gives you deep insights into Gaudi's design approach and implementation.
Once you have explored the building with your guide and the show has ended, the tour will come to a close with a glass of glass of cava and chocolate snacks as refreshments.
know before you go
All Catalan residents enjoy a special rate
- From Sep 28 la Pedrera will be open from Thursday to Sunday with winter opening hours (from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM day visit, and from 7:00 PM, the night visit).
- Therefore, from Monday to Wednesday next week it will be closed.
- It is also closed on 25 Dec.
How To Get There
The meeting point for the Casa Mila Origin experience is the main Passeig de Gracia entrance. You can get to Casa Mila comfortably by the metro or the bus.
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17.
- Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal.
You will get an email confirmation with your tickets shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of entry.