Jungle Hopper Tickets: Bali Safari and Marine Park
Discover how over 60 species of wild animals live and thrive at the Bali Zoo with this ticket. Get in close proximity with your favorite animals, including Sumatran elephants and orangutans. Enjoy shows that depict the roles of these animals in shaping Balinese culture!
- Go on a thrilling safari that introduces you to some of the most exotic animals at the Bali Zoo
- Watch entertaining shows that teach you about tiger and elephant conservation, and the Balinese culture
- Let loose and have fun on the many thrilling water rides at the Water Park
- End your day with a refreshing cup of tea at Uma Restaurant
- Safari Journey (1x)
- Animal Education Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Harimau from Predator to Prey Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Elephant Conservation & Education Presentation (Based on Schedule)
- Afternoon Tea at Uma Restaurant
- Balinese Traditional Market
- Bali Agung Show (Based on Schedule)
- Waterplay zone
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 Mar, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 31 Mar, 2023.
Enjoy a thrilling safari experience in at the Bali Safari and Marine Park that is home to over 60 species of animals, including the rare and endangered Komodo dragon, orangutan, and the Bali myna. You’ll get to see ferocious piranhas at the Fresh Water Aquarium and enjoy an enlightening show about the role of tigers in Balinese history and mythology at the Harimau Show! Another show that will amaze you with its magical theatrical depictions of Balinese culture is the Bali Agung Show.
Next, get set to see the Elephant Show, which features inspiring performances by Sumatran elephants depicting the importance of peace and harmony between nature and mankind. Once you’ve had your dose of culture and entertainment, head to the Fun Zone & Waterpark, where you can enjoy some thrilling water rides. End your tour with afternoon tea and cake at Uma Restaurant.
know before you go
- If you are taking the shuttle, contact the reservation department (+62 361 751 300) to check for its availability before making the booking
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear as there will be plenty of activity involved
Ages 2-12yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Bali Safari Marine Park, Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km. 19, (Golden Line of Bali), Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, Indonesia
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Bali Safari Marine Park
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The park is located at a 2-hour drive distance from Nusa Dua and a 45-minute to 1-hour drive from Jimbaran, Kuta, and Sanu
- A complimentary shuttle bus service (subject to availability) is offered from designated pickup points. Please check the schedule for more information
- Make sure to confirm your spot on the shuttle bus at least a day before your scheduled visit. Call the reservations department at +62 361 209 8100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so
This ticket is valid until 31st Mar 2023.