Tickets to Aventura Amazonia: Cercedilla
Enjoy a day of adventure at the largest treetop adventure park in Spain and one of the largest of its kind in Europe!
- Experience adventure in its purest form at the Amazonia de Cercedilla Adventure Park.
- With 114 crossings and 33 ziplines among the trees, with 7 multi-adventure circuits, it has something for everyone.
- Your visit lasts 3 hours including a short tutorial to show you how to enjoy the crossings between trees.
- Maximum 3 hours of adventure activities in the trees
- All the necessary equipment for the activities: PPE (composed of harness, smart carabiners and pulley for zip lines)
- Introductory course to activities at height, where we teach you everything you need to know to be in the trees and safety regulations.
- Insurance coverage (RC and Accidents)
- Languages: English and Spanish
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
If it's an adventure you're craving, then there's no better place to be than the Amazonia de Cercedilla Adventure Park. Located in the heart of the Madrid mountains, in the Fuenfría Valley of the Sierra de Guadarrama, it is one of the largest outdoor leisure enclaves in Madrid. Spend your time here trying out the 114 different games, or zooming on the 33 zip lines that shape 7 different circuits. This is truly an unforgettable experience in the heart of nature!
Low-Difficulty circuits include the Kids Circuit and the Explorer Circuit - ideal for children, young people, or adults who do not want to do very complex circuits. Moderate-Difficulty circuits include the Jungla, the Adventure Circuit, and the Canopy Circuit - a spectacular route made up only of zip lines with an average height of 7.5 meters. For High-Difficulty levels, go for the Sports Circuit. This is the longest route in the park and has an average height of 10 meters with 20 games, including the Tarzan Jump. The X-Trem Circuit, as the name suggests, is meant purely for the brave of heart. It is the most complex and highest route in the park! While you're at it, make sure to try the newest addition to the park, Jump. This attraction features an impressive jump into the void from a platform that is 12 meters tall or the height of the fourth floor!
know before you go
Winter: Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, and Mar
- Weekends and holidays: 10:30 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 4 PM)
Spring and Autumn - Apr to Jun, and Sep to Oct
- Open on weekends, holidays and some days of the week from 10 AM to 7 PM (last entry at 5 PM)
Summer - Jul and Aug
- Open every day from 10 AM to 8 PM
The following enjoy reduced ticket pricing:
- Children aged 6-12 yrs, who are 1.15m to 1.35m tall
- People under 16yrs who are taller than 1.35m
- Tourists of any age who are not going to do any activities
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Redeem your ticket at the Aventura Amazonia.
- Address: Las Berceas Recreational Park Carretera de las Dehesas M-966, Km 3,9, 28470, Madrid, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
From Madrid there is a train every hour to Cercedilla (Line C8). Once at the station, you can walk up to the park (it is a pleasant path heavily traveled by walkers lasting about 45 minutes) until you reach the esplanades of Las Dehesas where you will find us or take one of the taxis that stop at the Renfe station.
From Moncloa, buses leave for Cercedilla (Larrea) every half hour on weekdays and every hour on weekends. You have to get off at the Cercedilla Renfe station stop. Once at the station, you can walk up to the park (it is a pleasant path, well traveled by walkers lasting about 35 minutes) until you reach the Las Dehesas esplanades where you will find us or take one of the taxis that stop at the Renfe station.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.