Tickets to Aventura Amazonia
Enjoy a day of adventure at one of the two largest treetop adventure parks in Spain and Europe - Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla or Aventura Amazonia Pelayos.
- Experience adventure in its purest form at the Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla or Aventura Amazonia Pelayos adventure parks.
- Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla, with 114 crossings and 33 ziplines among the trees, with 7 multi-adventure circuits, it has something for everyone.
- Aventura Amazonia Pelayos 99 games in the trees, 25 ziplines across 6 adventure circuits, including the 254m Supertiroline.
- Both parks feature areas designed specifically for safe play of your little ones.
- Your visit lasts 3 hours including a short tutorial to show you how to enjoy the crossings between trees.
- Entry into Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla or Aventura Amazonia Pelayos (depending upon the option chosen)
- Maximum 3 hours of adventure activities in the trees
- All the necessary equipment for the activities: PPE (composed of harness, smart carabiners and pulley for zip lines)
- Introductory course to activities at height, where we teach you everything you need to know to be in the trees and safety regulations.
- Insurance coverage (RC and Accidents)
- Languages: English and Spanish
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla If it's an adventure you're craving, then there's no better place to be than the Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla. Located in the heart of the Madrid mountains, in the Fuenfría Valley of the Sierra de Guadarrama, it is one of the largest outdoor leisure enclaves in Madrid. Spend your time here trying out the 114 different games, or zooming on the 33 zip lines that shape 7 different circuits. This is truly an unforgettable experience in the heart of nature!
Low-Difficulty circuits include the Kids Circuit and the Explorer Circuit - ideal for children, young people, or adults who do not want to do very complex circuits. Moderate-Difficulty circuits include the Jungla, the Adventure Circuit, and the Canopy Circuit - a spectacular route made up only of zip lines with an average height of 7.5 meters. For High-Difficulty levels, go for the Sports Circuit. This is the longest route in the park and has an average height of 10 meters with 20 games, including the Tarzan Jump. The X-Trem Circuit, as the name suggests, is meant purely for the brave of heart. It is the most complex and highest route in the park! While you're at it, make sure to try the newest addition to the park, Jump. This attraction features an impressive jump into the void from a platform that is 12 meters tall or the height of the fourth floor!
Aventura Amazonia Pelayos This is the second-largest adventure park in Madrid, and the perfect destination for an adventure-filled family getaway. The park boasts of no less than 99 games in the trees and 25 ziplines, divided between 6 adventurous circuits. It is the home of the 254m long Supertiroline, which is the longest in Spain among trees.
You can also go on the daring circuits with peace of mind, as your kids play safely in the MiniKids area designed for 4 to 7 year olds.
know before you go
Aventura Amazonia Cercedilla
Winter: Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, and Mar
- Weekends and holidays: 10:30 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 4 PM)
Spring and Autumn - Apr to Jun, and Sep to Oct
- Open on weekends, holidays and some days of the week from 10 AM to 7 PM (last entry at 5 PM)
Summer - Jul and Aug
- Open every day from 10 AM to 8 PM
Aventura Amazonia Pelayos
Wednesday to Sunday - 10 AM to 8 PM
- To participate in the Aventura Amazonia activities, you must be at least 6 years old and 1.15 m in height.
- Participation is not recommended for people who have pacemakers, have undergone bypass or similar cases.
- Wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes (or soft hiking boots).
- Please arrive half an hour before the start of the activity to ensure adequate time for your Initiation Course.
The following enjoy reduced ticket pricing:
- Children aged 6-12 yrs, who are 1.15m to 1.35m tall
- People under 16yrs who are taller than 1.35m
- Tourists of any age who are not going to do any activities
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
Please check your final voucher for redemption points and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.