LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
Discover the fun and colorful world of LEGOLAND, and see the incredible structures and themes created completely using LEGO blocks. Explore 12 zones with unique attractions and learn LEGO building from the masters themselves. Perfectly suited for children between the ages of 3 and 10, the LEGOLAND Discovery Center promises a day of endless fun and laughter!
- Visit the first LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Australia, located in the heart of Melbourne.
- With exclusive skip the line entry tickets, get past the snaking queues outside this wildly popular attraction!
- Tour the 12 unique attractions at this beautifully constructed LEGO-themed park, that is sure to fire up your imagination!
- Explore over 2 million LEGO bricks, and get a chance to build a LEGO structure of your own!
- Learn a great deal about constructing your own Lego tower as you take the exclusive Master Model Builder Workshops.
- Discover a host of kid-friendly attractions such as Kingdom Quest laser ride, LEGO Cinema, LEGO City: Forest Pursuit Driving School, and Merlin’s Apprentice.
- Skip the line entry
- Pick up and drop-off at hotel
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, rescheduled, or amended.
what to expect
Discover the incredible Melbourne LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Visit the Chadstone Shopping Center, where you can enjoy a tour of the LEGOLAND Discovery Center. It is the first Discovery Center to have been opened in Australia and contains over 2 million Lego bricks that have been used to create various settings and attractions. There are 12 sections, each having a different theme. The Discovery Center is also an excellent place to host birthday parties, with LEGO-themed birthday gifts, cakes, and hats! Regardless of your age, you are sure to find something that makes you feel young again!
Explore the 12 themed attractions of the Discovery Center
For kids who love cars and racing, the Racers section allows you to build and test out the creations. The City Fire Academy is sure to make kids feeling like life brave firefighters as they take on the climbing wall, zip through the jungle gym and extinguish fires. A creative workshop can also be found at the center, where you and your kids can learn insider tips and tricks to build with LEGO. The LEGO-themed cafe is also present, where you can replenish your energy with a freshly made sandwich, or a tasty cupcake! Relish a behind the scenes tour of the factory, and learn about how the LEGO bricks are made in so many unique shapes and colors. Miniland features Melbourne top attractions made from LEGO, and try to recognize the city’s renowned landmarks. Take a ride on Merlin’s Apprentice, play games at the Earthquake Tables and also go on an underwater quest at the new play zone! There is no doubt that this is the perfect location for playdates and other kids activities in Melbourne, and will be a fun-filled day for children and adults of all ages!
know before you go
- Adult tickets cannot be purchased separately. They must be combined with a child ticket. All adults above the age of 18 must be accompanied by a child under the age of 7.
- Young adults, between the ages of 13 and 17 may visit the attractions unaccompanied, but they cannot act as guardians to children under the age of 12.
- The activity is only available for non-Australian passport holders.
- Daily from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- 25 Dec 2020: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- All Tuesdays and Wednesdays in Feb, Mar, May, and Jun 2021
- Apr 2021: 20, 21, 27, 28
- Jul 2021: 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 & 28
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your LEGOLAND Discovery Centre mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne Level 2, Chadstone, The Fashion Capital 1341 Dandenong Road Chadstone 3148, Victoria, Australia
Get off at Chadstone SC using buses 612, 623, 624, 625, 626, 800, 802, 804, 862, or 903.
The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre ticket is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.