The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace Entrance Ticket
Dive into British Royalty and find out everything they stand for at this exhibition at Buckingham Palace. Showcasing precious items from the Royal Collection, this exhibition has over 450 displayed works for the public to marvel at. Don’t forget to check out the two exhibitions: Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace and Victoria and Albert: Our Lives in Watercolour.
- Make your way to the Queen's Gallery and soak up in the luxury of it all.
- See changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, including old master paintings and rare furniture.
- Explore the decorative arts and images from the vast photograph collection.
- Make your way to a special exhibition, Masterpieces From Buckingham Palace.
- Admire artworks by Titian, Rembrandt, van Dyck, Rubens, Claude, and Canaletto, among others.
What To Expect
Find out all that there is to know about the British Royalty at this exhibition in Buckingham Palace! This exhibition is now open to the public every day and showcases items from the lavish Royal Collection. There are about 450 priceless works on display for you to marvel at. There is also an exciting variety of art and treasures straight from The Queen for the Nation trust. Located on the west front of Buckingham Palace, this exhibition is sure to invoke the art lover inside of you.
Masterpieces From Buckingham Palace
(4 Dec 2020 - Feb 2022)
Explore some of the most important paintings in the Royal Collection from the Picture Gallery at Buckingham Palace. The room was originally designed by the architect John Nash for George IV to display his collection of Dutch, Flemish, and Italian Old Master paintings. Some of the artists included in the exhibition are Titian, Guercino, Guido Reni, Vermeer, Rembrandt, van Dyck, Rubens, Jan Steen, Claude, and Canaletto.
- Admission tickets
- Multimedia guide in English
Know Before You Go
- All visitors will be subject to airport-like security checks.
- Large luggage pieces or backpacks will not be permitted inside. This can be checked in at the storage units before entering and reclaimed after the visit.
- Mobile phones must be switched off while inside the gallery.
- The 1-Year Pass for entry to the Official Residences which may otherwise be offered by Royal Collection Trust is not available.
- Open from Thu to Mon, from 10:30 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 4:45 PM).
- Closed every Tue and Wed.
- The Gallery is closed from 16 Dec 2020 to 16 May 2021
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
The meeting point for this will be at the entrance of the Queen's Gallery. Please show your printed tickets here to enter the gallery.
- The nearest Underground Tube Stations are Victoria, Green Park, and St. James. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from these stations.
- The nearest bus stop is Victoria Bus Station (stop C). Buses that go there are C1, C10, 11, and 211. The Queen's Gallery is a 10-minute walk from this station.